TT Gunleather Slim IWB Holster Arrived Today! - Page 3

TT Gunleather Slim IWB Holster Arrived Today!

This is a discussion on TT Gunleather Slim IWB Holster Arrived Today! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by pens-66 I LOVE my slim "Mikes special". Me too!!!!...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: TT Gunleather Slim IWB Holster Arrived Today!

Quote Originally Posted by pens-66 View Post
    I LOVE my slim "Mikes special".

Me too!!!!
    Attached Images

Awesome, aren't they!!!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Are these just as good as Milt Sparks? I like the prices on the TT and the wait time seems to be a little better.

As good or better!

NOthing against Milt Sparks...but my TT is way better to me!! Simply the best I have used.

I just discovered TT while cruising around these forums, and I think I'm sold.

Anyone know the difference between the Stronghold IWB and the normal IWB holsters?

I'm looking at the Reinforced Mouth IWB Holster mostly, but there is also a similar looking one in the Stronghold section at the bottom of the page but its $10 more.

You won't be sorry! Keep an eye on his In Stock Section.......you may find you're looking for without the wait! Tim's a Great guy and does Incredible Work!
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    And to the OP, TX, if that's a Sig P239 you have one, you are a very thin guy! That thing looks huge next to your waist.
    That's EXACTLY what I thought as I looked at the pic. His 239 looks the size of a duty gun against his waist.

Nice leather. So pretty that its a shame to keep it under cover inside the waist band.
    2nd Amendment: because personal violence never makes an appointment.
    Evil resides in the heart of the individual, not in inanimate objects.
    Proud Member of GeorgiaCarry.Org

There's actually a significant design difference between the TTgunleather vs. Stronghold IWB. The TTgunleather foward loop is attached on a wing, making it more flexible and easily conforms to the contour of the waist, especially around the 4 o'clock position. I notice when I have mine on, that leather wing flexes in and around my waist easily.

Quote Originally Posted by RTTR84 View Post
    I just discovered TT while cruising around these forums, and I think I'm sold.

Anyone know the difference between the Stronghold IWB and the normal IWB holsters?

I'm looking at the Reinforced Mouth IWB Holster mostly, but there is also a similar looking one in the Stronghold section at the bottom of the page but its $10 more.
    gyee226 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moga View Post
    That's EXACTLY what I thought as I looked at the pic. His 239 looks the size of a duty gun against his waist.

Nice leather. So pretty that its a shame to keep it under cover inside the waist band.
    I'm not that thin.....5'8", 165#........it's more of an illusion due to my poor picture taking ability......taking my own pic with my phone! But like you said, it's nice leather, thanks to Tim.

VIP Member
    Nice! I love getting new leather in the mail!!!!
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

deleted
    Last edited by RTTR84; November 15th, 2011 at 08:27 PM.

Anyone have a normal and a mikes special TT IWB holster, and which do you prefer. I decided I'm gonna go with the actual Tim made product, over the Stronghold, and save a little bit while putting up with a longer wait time.

I have a Glock 26 is what I'm going to be buying the holster for, looks like the mikes special sits a little lower, would that be better? Does it still offer a good combat grip?

Don't have both......no need......The Slim is perfect for me! I have a Slim for my Kimber Pro Carry HD, as well as, my p239. Supports the heavier Kimber for all day comfort and great concealment!

I've made up my mind.

I have been torn to pieces over getting this holster or the Silent Thunder Fusion from Garrett Industries. I could not find much information on the holster itself. But a whole lot about the quality of products made by tim. You've just made my day. I'm going to be leaving in about twenty minutes to put money down on my M&P 9c, and the Slim IWB mikes special. Possibly a TLR3 as well, but I might just hold off since I won't be able to use it with this holster anyway. I'm going to get a separate owb holster for that for this winter. Thanks again

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links