A question to custom holster makers

This is a discussion on A question to custom holster makers within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I know this is a bit of a stretch but...... My dad like's paddle holsters. On the flip side he also like high ride holsters. ...

I know this is a bit of a stretch but...... My dad like's paddle holsters. On the flip side he also like high ride holsters. He carries a Beretta 84 in a fobus paddle holster right now. Do you think any one could make a high ride paddle holster for that model of gun? I know that high ride and paddle holsters don't generlaly go together but thought I would give it a shot.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Sponsor

Brigade gun holsters paddle style

This example was for a 3" 1911. Of course the gun holsters for the Beretta 84 would be stitched and molded to match that weapon. This is a higher than normal paddle holster. I can vary the angle or height based on what the customer is looking for. Let me know if I can help you with this style.
    Free shipping for forum members.
    Click photos to enlarge.

IMG_7157.jpg
    IMG_7168.jpg
    IMG_7409.jpg
    Last edited by BrigadeGunLeather; August 2nd, 2011 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Typo
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Kramer MSP. Spendy, but worth every nickel. Garrity makes paddle holsters as well. The Kramer MSP horsehide paddle holster is outstanding. For 170 bucks, it ought to be. Garrity's are cowhide, and less expensive, but look awfully nice. When I get my Glock in a month or so, I will order a Garrity IWB. The Kramer is a high ride that carries my SIG 229 very well.

Links