looking for special holster

This is a discussion on looking for special holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; To any of our holster makers:I'm looking for a holster on the order of the Don Hume JIT slide but cut for a crossdraw carry.with ...

Thread: looking for special holster

looking for special holster

To any of our holster makers:I'm looking for a holster on the order of the Don Hume JIT slide but cut for a crossdraw carry.with the slots cut at a 45 degree angle instead of the 90 degree angle.It will be for a taurus 709 slim.If anybody wants to do this,please shoot me an email.Thanks a lot. sj

2. Remove Ads

I'm also looking for a specialty item: something along the lines of a Fist k-8 for an Astra A-80. Since Astra went out of business, it seems that nobody makes holsters for them.
    "How much self-defense is too much?"

A prudent one foresees the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished. - Proverbs 22:3

Come on holster makers

Sorry I can not help. Try Side Guard Holsters (DC sponsor) or Lobo Gunleather. Both get good reviews on DC and they have been in the business long enough to have a good collection of guns and molds.
    Good luck.
    Jeff
    NRA Life Member, Holster Maker
    www.haysholsters.com

I hesitated to add this because it's expensive.
    I have this 'double duty' holster for my Glock-36 and it is great for long trips.
    FIST, INC.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    I'm also looking for a specialty item: something along the lines of a Fist k-8 for an Astra A-80. Since Astra went out of business, it seems that nobody makes holsters for them.
    I'd take a crack at that if I had the A-80. Unfortunately, I only have access to an A-75. Those Astra's sure are nice guns though, ain't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
    I'd take a crack at that if I had the A-80. Unfortunately, I only have access to an A-75. Those Astra's sure are nice guns though, ain't they?
    A real nice piece! Unfortunately, you can't get parts for them any more. Very similar to the Sig 226/229.
    "How much self-defense is too much?"

A prudent one foresees the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished. - Proverbs 22:3

Links