Picked up a G21 need holster advice

This is a discussion on Picked up a G21 need holster advice within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So a Glock 21sf followed me home from the LGS yesterday, I have been wanting one for a while and it was too good of ...

Thread: Picked up a G21 need holster advice

So a Glock 21sf followed me home from the LGS yesterday, I have been wanting one for a while and it was too good of a deal to pass up. Now I need to figure out how I want to carry it. My EDC for the past few years has been a G36 in a Stronghold Phoenix holster from Occidental Gunleather. It is a great setup for IWB carry for the 36. I will mostly be carrying the 21 when it is cooler and I can have a little more for cover garments (unless I find that I can conceal it very well in a t-shirt). Anyone who carries a full size gun have any reccomendations for a good holster. Looking for both IWB and OWB options in leather or kydex. Thanks in advance for the help!

VIP Member
    Raven Concealment - fully convertible. (Kydex)
    Pure Kustom - fully convertible (Leather)

Probably other out there, but those come to mind first.

Good luck!
    If you have never broken your gun or bled on your gun in training, you're doing it wrong!
    Train hard, live easy.

VIP Member
    Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro - gives you the option of IWB - adjustable for ride height and cant - and OWB. Holds the weapon very tight to your body, should allow you to conceal a G21 with a T-shirt/Polo.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

I have this for my Glock-21...FIST, INC.
    Quality leather...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Somewhere I have a Galco(I think a Combat Master?) for a G21 if you want it.

I carry both my g21 and g22 in the same remora

I use a Blackhawk! paddle holster for OWB carry, and one of their soft (but extremely stable) IWB holsters. The OWB holster comes with both belt loops and a very nice paddle, and is cant-adjustable.
    BigRay

Springfield TRP Armory Kote, Springfield Trophy Match, Sig Sauer P220R SAO, Glock 35 with Heinie Slant Pro sights, Springfield Armory XDs 45, S&W Model 29 Mountain Gun, PTR-91F in 7.62mm NATO, Springfield M1A1, Sig 556 Patrol Rifle and Benelli M2 with 10-round magazine

If you're already using Tim's Stronghold Phoenix, you know the quality of his work. I have his Slim IWB that is by far the most comfortable and concealed holster I have.......and I have a bunch, including a Stronghold Phoenix. For OWB, I have several High Noon Slide Guards that are comfortable, as well as, a pancake from H.B.E. thats another real quality piece of Gunleather! My next OWB holster will be one of Tim's snap on models!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

I carry my G21 in a Comp-tac Minotaur some of the time other times especially when I am at work I use either a Blade Tech or a Blackhawk Serpa any of the three are great carry methods.

Cool G21 holster

Check out crossbreeds new snap slide holster, Its an OWB holster & its great & sells for around $50.00 bucks.

Comp-tac M-tac carry my 21sf everyday with it.
    IGNORANT=NEEDS EDUCATION

STUPID=WELL YOU CANT FIX THEM ALL

Sponsor
    I offer the ACE-1 for the G21, Its a great IWB. You can check it out at SHTF Gear |

Thanks,
    Clay

Sponsored Links