Picked up a G21 need holster advice

This is a discussion on Picked up a G21 need holster advice within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So a Glock 21sf followed me home from the LGS yesterday, I have been wanting one for a while and it was too good of ...

Thread: Picked up a G21 need holster advice

Picked up a G21 need holster advice

So a Glock 21sf followed me home from the LGS yesterday, I have been wanting one for a while and it was too good of a deal to pass up. Now I need to figure out how I want to carry it. My EDC for the past few years has been a G36 in a Stronghold Phoenix holster from Occidental Gunleather. It is a great setup for IWB carry for the 36. I will mostly be carrying the 21 when it is cooler and I can have a little more for cover garments (unless I find that I can conceal it very well in a t-shirt). Anyone who carries a full size gun have any reccomendations for a good holster. Looking for both IWB and OWB options in leather or kydex. Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Raven Concealment - fully convertible. (Kydex)
    Pure Kustom - fully convertible (Leather)

Probably other out there, but those come to mind first.

Good luck!
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

VIP Member
    Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro - gives you the option of IWB - adjustable for ride height and cant - and OWB. Holds the weapon very tight to your body, should allow you to conceal a G21 with a T-shirt/Polo.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

I have this for my Glock-21...FIST, INC.
    Quality leather...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Somewhere I have a Galco(I think a Combat Master?) for a G21 if you want it.

I carry both my g21 and g22 in the same remora

I use a Blackhawk! paddle holster for OWB carry, and one of their soft (but extremely stable) IWB holsters. The OWB holster comes with both belt loops and a very nice paddle, and is cant-adjustable.
    BigRay

Springfield TRP Armory Kote, Springfield Trophy Match, Sig Sauer P220R SAO, Glock 35 with Heinie Slant Pro sights, Springfield Armory XDs 45, S&W Model 29 Mountain Gun, PTR-91F in 7.62mm NATO, Springfield M1A1, Sig 556 Patrol Rifle and Benelli M2 with 10-round magazine

If you're already using Tim's Stronghold Phoenix, you know the quality of his work. I have his Slim IWB that is by far the most comfortable and concealed holster I have.......and I have a bunch, including a Stronghold Phoenix. For OWB, I have several High Noon Slide Guards that are comfortable, as well as, a pancake from H.B.E. thats another real quality piece of Gunleather! My next OWB holster will be one of Tim's snap on models!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

I carry my G21 in a Comp-tac Minotaur some of the time other times especially when I am at work I use either a Blade Tech or a Blackhawk Serpa any of the three are great carry methods.

Cool G21 holster

Check out crossbreeds new snap slide holster, Its an OWB holster & its great & sells for around $50.00 bucks.

Comp-tac M-tac carry my 21sf everyday with it.
    IGNORANT=NEEDS EDUCATION

STUPID=WELL YOU CANT FIX THEM ALL

Sponsor
    I offer the ACE-1 for the G21, Its a great IWB. You can check it out at SHTF Gear |

Thanks,
    Clay

Links