New Holster for Work

New Holster for Work

This is a discussion on New Holster for Work within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I love my Shaggy AIWB holster, but I work on a Psych ward and at a residential treatment facility for juveniles with sexually abusive behaviours. ...

Thread: New Holster for Work

New Holster for Work

I love my Shaggy AIWB holster, but I work on a Psych ward and at a residential treatment facility for juveniles with sexually abusive behaviours. These are no weapon zones for obvious reasons, undoing my belt was tedious and at the school could be harmful to the boys.

So, today I stopped by one of the local gun stores to find a holster that is easier to take off and put on. So here it is:

Yep a Galco, I think I'm happy with it for the limited use. FINALLY getting rid of the serpa

Just incase anyone is curious, the holster is made for a USP .40 or 9mm but my .45C fits nicely.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ----
    If not me, then who?

Very classy looking holster...Galco makes great off the rack holsters.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

That's a nice looking holster. I've never tried a leather paddle holster. Please let us know how it works and how the paddle holds up over times. I would be very interested in hearing if after it ages a little if it starts wanting to come up out of your pants when drawn.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Thanks jwhite.

TN_Mike, I will. I've worn it a little this evening and was practing my draw (hence the empty mag well) and so far I like it.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ----
    If not me, then who?

Sponsored Links