Unexpected Customer Service

This is a discussion on Unexpected Customer Service within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I purchased a Raven hybrid IWB holster this year (takes a while to ship), and while assembling the belt loops, I split one of the ...

I purchased a Raven hybrid IWB holster this year (takes a while to ship), and while assembling the belt loops, I split one of the loops at the screw hole. I went online, ordered another pair, and found out that they have recently upgraded the material the loops are made from (kydex) to a high strength polymer.

Sweet, I thought, I always need more durability in my life, these are perfect! I placed my order, added a comment that I had broken one assembling them, got a confirmation, and was on my way.

A day or two later, an email shows up in my inbox from Raven saying that they have an unconditional warranty and credited my account the full amount of the loops.

It's not really about the money, the loops aren't that expensive, and I can take responsibility for my actions, it's just that unfortunately, I'm used to companies trying to screw you, instead of doing such a great job of taking care of their customers.

I was already a faithful customer, but doubly so now, just wanted to share.

Charski
    Just cause you're paranoid, doesn't mean you're wrong....

Cool. Ill have to look at their iwb holsters.

The Raven that I bought is the Phantom Modular, I bought soft loops that make it IWB. It was one of the hard belt loops that are used to hold the holster when OWB that broke. IMO, the holster works better OWB, than IWB, and I really like it as an OWB. The thing I don't like about it when IWB, is that there is no sweat shield between the receiver and my tender flanks. I have a Crossbreed for IWB that works better for me, holds it tighter to me, more comfortable because of the the sweat shield.
    Just cause you're paranoid, doesn't mean you're wrong....

I'll be checking them out also. Customer service like that needs to be rewarded.
    "How much self-defense is too much?"

A prudent one foresees the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished. - Proverbs 22:3

Links