remora holster?

remora holster?

This is a discussion on remora holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This may sound stupid but are they sticky enough that you can just make it stick to a t-shirt worn under a regular shirt ? ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: remora holster?

remora holster?

This may sound stupid but are they sticky enough that you can just make it stick to a t-shirt worn under a regular shirt ? thanks

I live in Florida so the idea of two shirts is alien to me. I can say it sticks fine to boxers [Holster] Shorts. My suggestion, buy it! Its a well worth the $25.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    They're sticky. If you ever put one in your pocket, you'll have to turn your pocket inside-out to get it out. I'm not real sure exactly what you're asking though. I wear a wife beater under my polo's and tuck it into my shorts, then put the Remora between the wife beater and my waistband. It doesn't move.
    If you have questions you can call or email Alan at remora. 239-293-1165 alan.remora@yahoo.com
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yes, if you have some tension from your pants. If I wear one (or any iwb holster) I use an undershirt because I don't like holsters and grips rubbing my bare skin. Use it like a regular IWB.

Quote Originally Posted by sjones View Post
    This may sound stupid but are they sticky enough that you can just make it stick to a t-shirt worn under a regular shirt ? thanks
    I have 3 of them, one for each gun, the most comfortable IWB holsters I have.
    Home of the Original Remora No Clip Holster

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    I'm wearing one right now in a cargo pocket, and the holster easily stays in the pocket when I draw the weapon.

Not that I've had need to draw today, but I do check my ability to draw from time to time.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

I wear mine between a tucked cotton camisole/tank/(insert your choice of undershirt) and my waistband. I actually suggest doing that so it doesn't irritate your skin.

I have a Remora, but like my MICA (MIKA?) pocket holster much better--- even has my name written on the inside!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Remora experience so far

On my second day with a G26 in a Remora holster.
    With shorts and an untucked polo.
    With shorts and an untucked t-shirt.
    Very happy.
    Especially for the money.

Dang. I had no idea that such a holster existed until i ran across this post. Looked at the site and now i want one sooo bad. Will probably buy soon.

I have this holster as well. Very good holster for the money. Ordered it on a Friday and received it on Monday. Talk about fast shipping.

My Remora works better now that it has broken in a little more, but I still prefer my Mica(Mika?).
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

I like these holsters but I have a hard time getting a good combat grip when drawing. Anyone else have this problem?

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    No problem drawing at all, in fact it draws easier than some other, very good, leather holsters that I have.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links