OWB holster tac light help.

This is a discussion on OWB holster tac light help. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Searched the forum as well as google. Might be spitting in the wind. I have had for several years a really nice custom OWB all ...

Thread: OWB holster tac light help.

Distinguished Member

OWB holster tac light help.

Searched the forum as well as google. Might be spitting in the wind. I have had for several years a really nice custom OWB all leather holster from LittleBear. Two things I particularly like: 1. It holds my Streamlight TLR1 and 2. The belt goes OVER the holster not behind it. It really keeps the weapon snug to my waist. It's showing its age. My question (finally!): Anyone know of a holster maker that makes one for an H&K P30 w/ taclight? I also would like to know if you can get it in kydex. FBI cant, blah, blah, blah. One reason for the kydex - I have found there is a slight drag of the taclight coming out of the leather holster. That's also why I would like a cant on this one. Confusing enough?
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I recently bought a kydex holster for my G19 with a TLR-1. I purchased it from PJ Holsters. He's a one man shop who makes simple holsters that work. Here's a link:

PJHolster.com

He doesn't list your gun, but says if a models available he'll make it. He's great to deal with.
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    I purchased a holster in Kydex from Personal Security Systems Holsters for my Sig P229 SCT. There is a review of it posted in this section if you search. I have found it is very comfortable, well designed, fast to draw from and secure. I highly recommend it at $65 and less than a 45 day delivery time. The company will mold it for a tac light as well.

check Safariland, Bladetech, Sidearmor. All make holsters for pistols with Tac lights. I think Aker does as well, but they are leather

Distinguished Member
    I just got "off the phone" with PJ Holsters and he is going to make a Kydex design to my specs. Wow. I will check the other sites as well and many thanks for your responses.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Links