Raven holster

This is a discussion on Raven holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just received my Raven holster and was also concerned about the fit, until I tried it on. This tightened it up just a tad and ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Raven holster

Nice fit

Just received my Raven holster and was also concerned about the fit, until I tried it on. This tightened it up just a tad and I am very pleased with it. Love the holster.
    Bark'n likes this.

2. Remove Ads

I think you'll really like the holster.

Since this thread has started I have now receieved my 3rd Raven holster. This one is for my M&P Shield.

As per usual, it is excellent and the retention is just about perfect. And of course, no rattle when wearing the rig.
    umagooma likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Now that this thread has "awakened" a bit,I'll say I'm absolutely happy with my Phantom in every way.
    I found that carrying OWB with the standard loops that come with the holster did not give quite enough concealment even under an untucked t-shirt so I got the pancake loops which are perfect. They pull the holster in just enough to conceal but not so much that the gun actually enters your body cavity!
    Last edited by The Fish; January 6th, 2013 at 12:32 PM. Reason: proper punctuation
    umagooma likes this.
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

Was wondering about those pancake loops. Might have to give them a try even though my XDM .45 compact hides nicely under a fleece jacket. Just cant reach above my head or the bottom of the holster shows just a bit, not that it bothers me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links