Are there any shoulder holsters for the bodyguard 380?

This is a discussion on Are there any shoulder holsters for the bodyguard 380? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone know of a shoulder holster for the bodyguard 380? Preferably not a generic nylon one that fits over 20 different gun types if ...

Thread: Are there any shoulder holsters for the bodyguard 380?

Are there any shoulder holsters for the bodyguard 380?

Does anyone know of a shoulder holster for the bodyguard 380?
    Preferably not a generic nylon one that fits over 20 different gun types if possible :)

It wont be my main method of carry, I just want the option for long drives (4hours or so) and for wearing with my suit which is tailored and unable to accommodate my usual AIWB carry method.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Try Fist holsters. They list the BG380 as a supported weapon.

CURRENT GUN LIST

If you like the high noon Under Taker or Under Armor better, call them as the gun is not listed.

Shoulder Rigs

Galco lists the gun as supported as well. Not sure if the make their shoulder rigs for it.

Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

Not sure about any others.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Check out deepconceal.com and kangaroo holsters. They are semi generic but not expensive. Problem with the shoulder holster in general is that you end up muzzle sweeping your left arm and about half the room each time you draw.

Ksholder,
    Thanks! I'll be sure to look into those suggestions and give them a call or send an email for further info.

Doctorbob,
    Thanks for the heads up on the muzzle sweeping and the suggestions as well, have you used that kind of carry method before? And if so, what are your thoughts on it?

A shoulder holster for a .380?

I've been involved with firearms for years, and that statement is a 1st.
    كافر AMERICAN INFIDEL كافر

Quote Originally Posted by Bffjoey View Post
    Ksholder,
    Thanks! I'll be sure to look into those suggestions and give them a call or send an email for further info.

Doctorbob,
    Thanks for the heads up on the muzzle sweeping and the suggestions as well, have you used that kind of carry method before? And if so, what are your thoughts on it?
    I bought one from deepconceal.com a while ago and my wife modified it for the weapon I carry (either a BG380 or a G26). They have improved the design quite a bit since that time. It really does conceal BUT there are a few things that make it less than useful. You have to be able to use one of the NRA dress shirts with magnetic catches to get your hand under your shirt to reach the weapon - or some similar arragnement. You have to practice a draw style that has you raise your left arm at least as high as your shoulder to get it our of the way so you don't put a bullet thru your elbow by mistake; and I'm uncomfortable with sweeping the room (similar with any cross draw) once you have your hand on the weapon. It is also rather awkward to reholster. It spends a whole lot of time in my drawer while ankle, IWB ,OWB and pocket holsters get used. I tried to wear it with a tuxedo and couldn't do it. Only the ankle hoster worked there. I also couldn't use it playing golf. Is there a special situation where you want to use this method of carry?

Quote Originally Posted by 5POINT56 View Post
    A shoulder holster for a .380?

I've been involved with firearms for years, and that statement is a 1st.
    Next thing ya know they will be making pocket holsters for AR's
    Anticipation of Death is Worse Than Death Itself.
    Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

Links