Gun bugs me......

This is a discussion on Gun bugs me...... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by rm3482 I carry a BG 380 at 8:00 with a crossbreed holster and a Walmart belt and can't even tell it is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun bugs me......

Quote Originally Posted by rm3482 View Post
    I carry a BG 380 at 8:00 with a crossbreed holster and a Walmart belt and can't even tell it is there. All my EDC holsters are crossbreeds. A little pricey but the most comfortable I have found.
    Do you have any photos of the holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Ads

Crossbreeds are hybird holsters that are kydex & leather if you ordered a Crossbreed it would take you six weeks to get it. You would be very happy with their holster. Another good hybird holster maker is Tommy Theis He can build you the same holster for half the price and have it delivered to you in 5 days. Well, you know whom I order from now. I use hybird holsters for the following G19, G23, & G30 and have no issues with comfort whatsoever. I carry from dusk till dawn no matter what I'm doing I have a weapon on me, and I'm always comfortable. I do believe a better quality belt will help with carring items around your waist and will benefit anyone willing to invest in one.
    Anticipation of Death is Worse Than Death Itself.
    Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

With a gun as small as the BG 380 you could probably get away with OWB at 3 o'clock with a holster that rides high and close to the body and has a forward cant. If you wear your shirts untucked though.

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JDlewis View Post
    Ok the problem is when I have it in the front it's like the barrel is rubbing the inter hip bone and I have to move it around and I don't like to do that if I'm out in public. I always have to look around and make sure no one is looking to move it around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You need a holster that extends down past the muzzle to project down past that part of your hip.

Similar to this HBE Com III

Quote Originally Posted by ConcealedG30 View Post
    Crossbreeds are hybird holsters that are kydex & leather if you ordered a Crossbreed it would take you six weeks to get it.
    Their sales must have really picked up in the last year or so. I bought a MiniTuck a year ago and it took two weeks.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

My friend is actually borrowing my crossbreed holster for my BG but here are some pictures of my glock 27 in my crossbreed.

I usually use my BG 380 for a quick carry such as running out the door for just a few minutes so I always carry in my recluse pocket holster. This is the back pocket carry and they also make a front pocket carry option as well. Just another idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links