Defensive Carry banner

What is your everyday holster?

58K views 266 replies 235 participants last post by  Easy8 
#1 ·
I am looking for new holsters. Ugh. What a fun adventure. :blink:

I am just curious what your everyday holster is? What holster do you go to and put on everyday because it is the most comfortable, most concealable, most bestest holster ever?

#83 ·
I use a DeSantis cargo pocket holster for my G26. It's nice, but I'm not a fan of all the weight at the bottom of my shorts/pants. In one pair of shorts, the whole rig actually rotates. More so if I'm walking for a while or have to walk fast/run after my 2 year old. I've started to wear my Galco Summer Comfort more. I've heard great things about crossbreed holsters. I'm thinkin of tryin one.

#85 ·
Everyday holster? Depends on the day. And how I have to dress that day. The gun is always the same (at least the 1911 platform is always the same). Cooler weather - a shoulder holster almost always. Warmer weather - something on the waist and I prefer it to be OWB but I have both. I wish it were always cooler. I really prefer my Galco shoulder holsters.

#91 ·
For the last few weeks I have been using a Versacarry with my Glock 19
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

#94 ·
I'm new to carrying concealed, I just got my cpl a week ago today actually, and I carry a smith and wesson bodyguard 380 in a blackhawk iwb at about 1 to 1:30, I know it's a cheap generic holster and all (I think I paid $12 for it at the local gun store), but so far it's surprisingly comfortable and completely disappears while wearing it, I'm definitely happy with it so far.

#101 ·
Personal protective equipment

Brommeland Max Con V's. Not pictured is my G26 in my Max Con Service grade. The G19 is in a Presentation Grade and the PM9 is in an Isotope 7. I should post a pic of all three grades for reference for others. Funny thing is you can see my Supertuck in the background (sold, but a nice holster). Still have a mini tuck for the PM9 in case I need to tuck.

Reactions: Mike1956
#106 ·
My most frequent go to holsters are my Pure Kustom Black Ops, MS VM II and Occidental Leather Phoenix.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.