Kholster IWB 9/11 Special Sale Until 9/15 $40 FREE SHIPPING

This is a discussion on Kholster IWB 9/11 Special Sale Until 9/15 $40 FREE SHIPPING within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just ordered my 1st Kholster Crescent Moon IWB for a G36 I am about to get, thanks to all who recommended this and the endless ...

Thread: Kholster IWB 9/11 Special Sale Until 9/15 $40 FREE SHIPPING

Kholster IWB 9/11 Special Sale Until 9/15 $40 FREE SHIPPING

Just ordered my 1st Kholster Crescent Moon IWB for a G36 I am about to get, thanks to all who recommended this and the endless reviews, youtube vids, and putting it in the palm of my hand with a perfect fit.

$5 of proceeds goes to a charity for families who lost loved ones from 9/11.

Kholster
    "Thou shall not kill unless you feared for your life and was forced to."

2. Remove Ads

WOW! That looks like alot of leather to me. I have a Crossbreed which I personally think is over priced but it is a fantasic holster. I also have a Tommy Theis which I think is equally as good as a Crossbreed its just half the price & I can have one of Tommy's holsters in 5 days instead of 6 weeks. They both have less leather than the beast you have pictured. Let us know what you think of the comfort and overall fit, finish, and functions of the holster. Looks like it has a ton of adjustment.
    Anticipation of Death is Worse Than Death Itself.
    Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

cj
    I see all the leather as being there for me to customize. I even cut down my Crossbreed to be a better match for me...the Kholster leather leaves a LOT of flexibility for how you really want to have it end up. It also probably lets them keep prices down since the same template can be used for everything without any additional cutting.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymn_V View Post
    Just ordered my 1st Kholster Crescent Moon IWB for a G36 I am about to get, thanks to all who recommended this and the endless reviews, youtube vids, and putting it in the palm of my hand with a perfect fit.

$5 of proceeds goes to a charity for families who lost loved ones from 9/11.

Kholster
    They are an outstanding value holster. You will love it.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

I guess if your printing with one those the new terminology would be...Sir your mooning me
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links