Just got my new holster

Just got my new holster

This is a discussion on Just got my new holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I just got my mtac iwb yesterday and I really like it .The only issue I have is it is a little difficult to ...

Just got my new holster

So I just got my mtac iwb yesterday and I really like it .The only issue I have is it is a little difficult to get my weapon out when Im wearing it,will this eventually get easier to do . I have the retention screws as loose as they can be ,Im thinking this problem is because of it being a hybrid and when my belt is tightend up the leather part of the holster flexes around my body causing a tight fit. Other than that I think its a really good holster and I hope it gets better over time cause it conceals very nicely.

VIP Member
    Give it a little time. I broke mine in by wearing it around the house for a couple days. Once the leather mates to the shape of the pistol, it becomes a really slick rig.

If it doesn't loosen up after wearing it a few days you can take a hair dryer or a heat gun to the trigger guard area and remove the dimple they put there. That should loosen things up for you (at least it did for me).

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Links