IMB Holster for S&W M&P 9mm Compact with Thumb Safety

This is a discussion on IMB Holster for S&W M&P 9mm Compact with Thumb Safety within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have experience with an IWB holster for the S&W M&P 9mm Compact with Thumb Safety, (which is ambidextrous)? Specifically an IWB that has ...

Thread: IMB Holster for S&W M&P 9mm Compact with Thumb Safety

Red face IMB Holster for S&W M&P 9mm Compact with Thumb Safety

Does anyone have experience with an IWB holster for the S&W M&P 9mm Compact with Thumb Safety, (which is ambidextrous)? Specifically an IWB that has protection between gun and body. I called Galco to review all of their offerings. They were honest to state that none of theirs had been tested with the Thumb safety. (Makes one want to do busines with outfits like that!) I would prefer an IWB that has thumb release strap.

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor

Brigade Holsters

theoldone....

I have built gun holsters for that gun model many times. My best seller is the Brigade M-11 concealed carry holsters.

Let me know if I can help you. All forum members get free shipping.

IMG_5780a.jpg

IMG_5244a.jpg

Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

SuperTuck Deluxe

SuperTuck Deluxe Awesome holster works great with my M&P Full size with a full forward cant. If you have a M&P reverse the mag release and all is GREAT
    SuperTuck Deluxe | Crossbreed Holsters - Super Tuck Deluxe

Your thread title caused some explicit images of you carrying a gun to flash into my head, where is my brain bleach.

I've never carried a M&P but I can recommend the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe, does a great job with my GLOCK 19.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

I have an M&P 9c and use the CBST like the previous posters. I do not see any reason that a thumb safety would not work with it. Very well made, comfortable, concealable. Worth the wait.

Sponsor
    Check out my holsters. One of the great parts is that they don't have issues popping the magazine out like some other hybrid holsters. SHTF Gear LLC I've got a coupon right now to save your 10%. Use coupon code New_Site

Thanks,
    Clay

I have a M&P 9c with crimson trace laser grips on it and no safety and I use a Comptac CTAC holster, and a TT Gunleather Mikes Special Leather holster. Both are very comfortable and both should also work with the thumb safety models.

IF YOU STAY READY, YOU AIN'T GOT TO GET READY

I carry mine in a Galco King Tuck. It is a 9c with the thumb safety. The only problem is the slide protector piece that extends up can disengage the thumb safety when reholstering. You just have to be mindful of it, once holstered it is a non issue. I also carry it in a custom holster OWB from CC Holsters. But the Galco is one of the best for IWB IMO. Very comfy for all day carry.

Smile

I have an M&P9c w/ thumb safety and use a Dale Fricke Archangel for AIWB, and a Comp-tac Minotaur at 3:30 (not at the same time ). Both work great. No problems with the thumb safety.

Quote Originally Posted by BrigadeGunLeather View Post
    theoldone....

I have built gun holsters for that gun model many times. My best seller is the Brigade M-11 concealed carry holsters.

Let me know if I can help you. All forum members get free shipping.

IMG_5780a.jpg

IMG_5244a.jpg

Do you do tuckable M-11?
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Links