holster search for m&p 45

This is a discussion on holster search for m&p 45 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey all, I'm going nuts trying to find a holster for my m&p 45. I have a fobus belt holster on the way to hold ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: holster search for m&p 45

holster search for m&p 45

Hey all,
    I'm going nuts trying to find a holster for my m&p 45. I have a fobus belt holster on the way to hold me over. I am looking to an owb belt holster. made of leather. My budget is around $70. I usually shop at midway usa, but latley they are out of stock on alot of items and have been for along time. One holster that caught my eye was the bianchi remedy. another issue that i run into is that when I find a holster they usually say, "fits m&p9,40 and 45." or "fits glock 20, 21 and m&p45" which I think is strange. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla45 View Post
    Hey all,
    I'm going nuts trying to find a holster for my m&p 45. I have a fobus belt holster on the way to hold me over. I am looking to an owb belt holster. made of leather. My budget is around $70. I usually shop at midway usa, but latley they are out of stock on alot of items and have been for along time. One holster that caught my eye was the bianchi remedy. another issue that i run into is that when I find a holster they usually say, "fits m&p9,40 and 45." or "fits glock 20, 21 and m&p45" which I think is strange. Any help would be greatly appreciate.
    I would recommend a holster made specifically for the M&P 45, the differences even between the the other M&P models is to great to have a correct fit.

Sponsor
    I think a good option would be one of my ACE-1 holsters. I make them for the M&P 45. If you looking for IWB I think you'll love it.

30 day guarantee and lifetime warranty.

ttail, thats what I was thinking was odd. SHTF, thanks but I already have a holster like that for another pistol. I've found that I just don't like IWB. And with my body size/shape I have no problem concealing with a OWB, which is why I'm looking for an OWB for this pistol. Your holsters look good though.

VIP Member
    I have a whole drawer full of seventy dollar (and more) holsters which I am sorry I bought and will never use again. None, sadly, will fit your M&P. I purchased one of these for a Kimber a couple years ago, and now own a half-dozen of them for various makes and applications. Still, I have spent less on all of them than that what I spent on the stuff laying in the drawer.
    High Performance Concealment Systems for the Professional
    While the wait time is sometimes significant, they can be occasionally found on ebay.

I use one of Rocky's Black Op holsters with my M&P 45.

I's a little over your price range, but well worth it.

Check out the PK Holster link above.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Don Hume H721 OT,got one for my My M&P 45c,OWB with belt slots,and a body shield $49.95
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Shop in here...HOLSTERS
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

We make our entire line for your gun inside and out.

Justin
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

I have several High Noon OWB Holsters(Slide Guards) and they are extremely comfortable and concealing. I'm now buying all my Holsters from TT Gunleather......his have proved to be the most comfortable for me and quality is second to none! Good Luck?
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    If you're still looking for a holster, we have a member here at DC that does leather work on the side. He will custom make one to fit your M&P.
    Contact "Spidey2011" nice work and will fit your budget. Below is a link to the thread about the one he made for me.

New Holster for my M&P
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

My friend has the same gun and loves his stuff from Ritchie Holsters
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
    Also my fobus hoster came in today and is going right back tommorow as it does not fit. boo.

man, I'm a little frustrated. I had no idea this dern gun would be so hard to find a holster for. I guess I've been spoiled by glocks and 1911s. I appreciate the feed back, but it seems like either most holsters are way out of my price range or on back order and the wait times are alot longer than I'd hoped for. I'm starting to wish I didn't buy it now

ok so it looks like fist inc does make a holster for my needs. anyone know anything about them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links