Remora "No Clip" IWB holster - Page 3

Remora "No Clip" IWB holster

This is a discussion on Remora "No Clip" IWB holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You wont regret it. Get the ART style for better combat grip....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Remora "No Clip" IWB holster

You wont regret it. Get the ART style for better combat grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    I use a Theis holster, which is very similar to the CBMT and I wear it AIWB. The only time I have an issue with it is if I'm driving for long periods of time.

I'm going to look into a Remora - They list the Astra A-80 as one of the guns that they fit! Not too many manufacturers make holsters for that gun!
    if you work with alan, from remora he can customize a holster for almost any gun, he made one for my steyr, it took all of a week to get it to me

I recently bought an original Remora for my officer 1911. I was considering buying a CBST before I picked up the Remora. I'm very pleased with the holster... I see no need to buy the CBST. I'm getting ready to buy one for my Glock. Thanks Alan!

I wonder if I should try the reinforced top model this time? Does it add any thickness? What about the sweat shield, is it really necessary?

Hey folks, if you look in the pics I posted earlier in this thread you may have noticed that the sweat guard is a little long on the LCP and maybe a tad long on the LC9 too. I asked Alan about it and he is making me two new custom cut holsters free of charge, plus he told me to keep the ones I had. When I offered to pay shipping at least or send the old ones back he said..

"No Problem maybe you have a friend that the holsters will work for. As always if you receive the holster and are not completely satisfied with the style or fitment I am more than happy to send you another holster. Your complete satisfaction of our product is our number one priority Thanks again for showing interest in our company. Your business is very much appreciated."

Well not only do I love the holsters but I am completely blown away Alan's customer service and kindness. Alan, I hope you don't mind me posting this but I had to let people know. Thank you.

Remora folks. The real deal.

-Frank

Please contact Alan at alan.remora@yahoo.com, he will advise you on which holster to order for your Glock

I got one for my LCR. I love it. Works very well at 3:30 and very comfy.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

How is it to reholster?

Im thinking of buying one for my XDsc, and my XDM. My question is how is the reholster on the Remora?
    Andy
    You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas - David Crockett
    When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Basher-

If you get the reinforced top series, then it's a simple one-handed reholster. Pretty smooth.
    Plus, Alan, the owner, has a 100% money back guarantee, so might as well try it out.

Ordered the #10 ART with sweat shield for my Glock 30/36 on Saturday and it arrived via UPS today! Took it out for a test drive after dinner. Was wearing cargo pants, tightened the drawstring and wore at 330 position. Went for a 45 minute walk around my neighborhood and the holster with my fully loaded Glock 30 did not budge. Bent down a couple of times to pet random dogs and it did not move either.

Very happy.

what does a remora do that a desantis nemesis won't ?

I grow tired of remora threads. Holsters should have clips, loops, or something to attach it to your person.

Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    I grow tired of remora threads. Holsters should have clips, loops, or something to attach it to your person.
    nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    nonsense!
    Balderdash!

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    Dont' read them.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links