Crossbreed Supertuck IWB for G19 - thumbs up!

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Supertuck IWB for G19 - thumbs up! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Finally I can carry my G19 well concealed and comfortably without wearing super loose clothes. Ordering for my Kahr CM9 but will get the mini. ...

Thread: Crossbreed Supertuck IWB for G19 - thumbs up!

Crossbreed Supertuck IWB for G19 - thumbs up!

Finally I can carry my G19 well concealed and comfortably without wearing super loose clothes. Ordering for my Kahr CM9 but will get the mini.

Highly recommended.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I could never make the Supertuck work for me, for a variety of reasons. Glad you are happy with yours. I'm not sure about your wardrobe comment. What were you using before?

Quote Originally Posted by macg19 View Post
    Finally I can carry my G19 well concealed and comfortably without wearing super loose clothes. Ordering for my Kahr CM9 but will get the mini.

Highly recommended.
    I have EXACTLY the same setup. Love both the supertuck and the mini by Crossbreed for the G19 and CM9.
    "One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Letter to George Washington, 1796. ME 9:341

I tried a couple of soft sided leather and nylon IWB holsters but I returned them and I cant remember what they were, then I went with a Galco OWB which was very nice and I will keep it but harder to conceal. I am 5'9, 170lbs, wear a 33 waist jean btw.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macg19 View Post
    I tried a couple of soft sided leather and nylon IWB holsters but I returned them and I cant remember what they were, then I went with a Galco OWB which was very nice and I will keep it but harder to conceal. I am 5'9, 170lbs, wear a 33 waist jean btw.
    OK, that all makes perfect sense. Some of them are like trying to hide a gym bag stuck down one's trousers. I, too wear a 33" when I carry IWB, although I am slightly taller and a bit heavier than you. +1 on the Galco. I HIGHLY recommend the Wilderness Instructor belt to complete any IWB/beltslide app.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    I HIGHLY recommend the Wilderness Instructor belt to complete any IWB/beltslide app.
    Looks cool, like the idea of slide vs. belt holes to get a good fit, I might also try their horizontal mag holders.

VIP Member
    I can't speak to the mag holders, but if their belt is any indicator of quality and utility, I would be comfortable giving them a try.

VIP Member
    The slide vs. belt hole observation is spot-on, as well. The level of micro-adjustment it provides makes a huge difference compared to a conventional belt.

GLOCK 19 in a CBST is what I carry everyday. Glad you have found the setup!
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    My wife bought me a Cross Breed 2yrs ago so I could carry my XD40 here in Az and it is the best I have ever used, then I added a XD45 and it fits just great. I am 5ft 11in and 182lbs and at 72yrs old I sit in odd positions and on the drive from Az. to Or. it was the best with T-shirt or light short sleeve over shirt. From the 50s when I first started to carry full time I have tried many holsters and this one works for me, one other thing they let my test drive it for 2wks. For back-up I use a Fobus ankle holster. I am on the hunt for a good mag holder for my 13rd 45, have tried several but still on the hunt if anyine has got some in mind shout it out.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Just finished 3 years with my CBST. Still no complaints.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

excellent holster... +1 I got mine 2 weeks ago for my g19 gen4.. and I am wearing this right now to break in the leather..

I use Wilderness IB too. The micro adjustment is huge. In fact just for the heck of it, I wore my brommeland combat dress yesterday, and immediately noticed the difference, still a very good belt in itself, but I couldve bought 2 more WIB for the price I paid on that one. Got my WIB back on today.

For you guys with a Supertuck G19 and a mini, have a question. I find that sometime, my mini for my PM9 digs into my hip when sitting, nothing major. But never do I notice this with the G19 and supertuck and I never have this problem with any of my Max Cons (brommeland). So Ive come to the conclusion that the flap that comes down on the Max con and of course the the ST for is extended for the G19 which acts similiarly is key.. Anyone else experiencing this with both?

Notice the mtac has the similiar extension so I may check that one out too.
    CC:
    Glock 19 Gen 3 in a Brommeland Max Con V
    Glock 26 Gen 4 in a Brommeland Max Con V
    Karh PM9 in a Isotope 7 (made by Gary Brommeland)
    Home Protection:
    Mossberg 500 and Kimber Custom II 1911.

Links