Galco King Tuc and Desantis Sof Tuck review

This is a discussion on Galco King Tuc and Desantis Sof Tuck review within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 100_0185.jpg 2 guns of similar size in 2 different holsters. I got the Galco first with my M&P40C. Love it from the first time I ...

Thread: Galco King Tuc and Desantis Sof Tuck review

100_0185.jpg
    2 guns of similar size in 2 different holsters. I got the Galco first with my M&P40C. Love it from the first time I put it on. Comfortable, easy to sit in a car for long periods of time and it feels very secure. Carry it at about 330-4 o'clock position. I was thinking of getting one for my Kimber 1911 UC but wanted to carry that one in the 3 oclock position as the height of it is about 1/2" long according to specs. So after some research I went with the Sof Tuck. The thing I love about the Sof Tuck is you can adjust the cant. I got it perfect to where it hugs my love handles :/ (Gotta work on those love handles) and it stays in place. A little more comfortable when driving. We'll see how long the plastic part that attaches to the clip holds up. Only time will tell but I haven't heard any negative reviews on it. Anyway, Got them both for great prices. The King Tuc was 48 shipped and the Galco was around 21 shipped. SO if anybody is looking into one of these I give them both

I have been looking for a soft tuk for my M&P9C (I also have the Galco King Tuck and love it) but they don't make one. Anyone know which one is closest? The glock 26 is very similar in dimensions to the M&P compact so I am thinking that one. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    100_0185.jpg
    2 guns of similar size in 2 different holsters. I got the Galco first with my M&P40C. Love it from the first time I put it on. Comfortable, easy to sit in a car for long periods of time and it feels very secure. Carry it at about 330-4 o'clock position. I was thinking of getting one for my Kimber 1911 UC but wanted to carry that one in the 3 oclock position as the height of it is about 1/2" long according to specs. So after some research I went with the Sof Tuck. The thing I love about the Sof Tuck is you can adjust the cant. I got it perfect to where it hugs my love handles :/ (Gotta work on those love handles) and it stays in place. A little more comfortable when driving. We'll see how long the plastic part that attaches to the clip holds up. Only time will tell but I haven't heard any negative reviews on it. Anyway, Got them both for great prices. The King Tuc was 48 shipped and the Galco was around 21 shipped. SO if anybody is looking into one of these I give them both
    I just ordered a soft tuck about an hour ago from midway usa. Glad to hear the good review.

Sponsored Links