Hi Point Holster Help

This is a discussion on Hi Point Holster Help within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone know of any people making Hi-Point holsters. Don't worry. I would never carry one. My father picked one up a while ago, and it ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By WHEC724

Thread: Hi Point Holster Help

Hi Point Holster Help

Anyone know of any people making Hi-Point holsters. Don't worry. I would never carry one. My father picked one up a while ago, and it has been the topic of many jokes. My hope is to find a holster, so he can replace his G23 with a new carry. This Christmas is going to be great.

With any luck the holster will cost more than the gun. In all seriousness the gun has been reliable for the few hundred rounds we have in it, and accurate.

Anyone know of any places to get a holster for the hi point 9mm?

2. Remove Ads

Let me get this right......he is replacing a Glock with a Hi-Point,I'm sure there is a holster maker that would make a Hi-point holster,I think most people just carry them in a nylon type holster
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Administrator
    Try Ebay - Do a search for "Hi Point Holster" - I just did and there were three pages of them & 200 items per page. I'm sure that a lot were duplicates but, you sure should find something suitable there.

IIRC I believe Fobus makes holsters for Hi-Points

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Let me get this right......he is replacing a Glock with a Hi-Point,I'm sure there is a holster maker that would make a Hi-point holster,I think most people just carry them in a nylon type holster
    No. We just joke about it. The true alternate carry would be a 5" Springfield loaded. I wish I had my 1911 back

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin03 View Post
    No. We just joke about it. The true alternate carry would be a 5" Springfield loaded. I wish I had my 1911 back
    Okay, as long as we're kidding around, I can't resist this particular Hi Point holster recommendation:

RugerRon and zeppelin03 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Okay, as long as we're kidding around, I can't resist this particular Hi Point holster recommendation:

You beat me to it!
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

That may just work. Although I wouldn't want to waste perfectly good trash can on a hi point.

Kholster makes a tuckable holster for the c9.
    OTOH, if your going for gag gift "style" the airsoft nylon holster sold at wally world for $9.99 is a perfect fit for the C9 and holds an extra mag. OWB, retention strap, could be put on a thigh rig as well.

Have fun wid it. But don't knock 'em. They may make Glocks look purty... but they are accurate, reliable after break in, and cheap. that heavy slide makes for low felt recoil as well...
    It could be worse.
    "A law that burdens the exercise of an enumerated constitutional right by simply making that right more difficult to exercise cannot be considered “reasonably adapted” to a government interest, no matter how substantial that interest may be."
    Wollard V Sheridan

Links