Crossbreed Supertuck for HK P2000SK --> Wow!

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Supertuck for HK P2000SK --> Wow! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So about 9 months ago, i picked up a nice, new, shiny HK P2000SK from my local gun shop. During the same purchase i also ...

Thread: Crossbreed Supertuck for HK P2000SK --> Wow!

So about 9 months ago, i picked up a nice, new, shiny HK P2000SK from my local gun shop. During the same purchase i also bought an IWB holster and an OWB holster (I think both were DeSantis, or one Galco, one DeSantis... the bedroom is so far away from me in current "lazy stretched out couch mode") to mess around with carry preference. After wearing the OWB about two times i discovered though very comfortable, it was not as easy to conceal as I would prefer. I switched to the IWB almost exclusively until i decided in the middle of the summer that i wanted something REALLY small to become my t-shirt and shorts carry option. I picked up a Ruger LCP (and a simple DeSantis or Galco IWB at the shop), put the HK away for the summer and went about my summer life (minus my HK, now relegated to Home Defense / Winter tool).

I kept reading about Crossbreed on here and saw Mark on "Guns and Gear" a number of times so decided to order a SuperTuck for my HK. Ordered on 9/10, and it arrived today, 9/28 (only two and a half weeks!), so great turn around and fast shipping. I put it on right away, placed my pistol in it and started my evening. First thing I immediately noticed was the lack of a feeling of something tugging at one targeted spot of my pants / belt line. The second thing I noticed was in the particular hole the clips were in, the HK was riding a little high for me (and my love handles). Easy enough to resolve with one Phillips head screwdriver and five minutes of my life (really like that type of adjust-ability). Put it back on (with shorts and a t-shirt no less) and was just stunned at how comfortable it really is. I will continue to wear it daily for the two week trial period, but i don't see this thing going back ever. Because it's only one additional layer each of leather and kydex, it really doesn't add much to the width of the whole carry setup. If this thing continues to feel this good, my buddy has already said he's looking for something more comfortable to carry his off-duty gun in and this could be it.

Add me to the growing list of folks loving and recommending Crossbreed Holsters.

I have one for my Glock 30. It made a fairly thick firearm very comfortable to carry. Glad that you like it. I believe part of his add points out the abilty to carry a larger weapon and not having to settle for carrying a little pocket gun.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

GM
    Glad you like it. Enjoy!
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Sponsored Links