SideGuard Holster - It's Here

This is a discussion on SideGuard Holster - It's Here within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I will have to post pics later. I still am waiting on the weapon that it is for to be delivered from CZ, but Erik ...

Thread: SideGuard Holster - It's Here

St. Charles, Missouri

I will have to post pics later.

I still am waiting on the weapon that it is for to be delivered from CZ, but Erik made a great quality product for me.

The wait time was better than most custom leather holster companies. I ordered it in early July and it arrived yesterday.

I got the Side Guard Holsters - IWB Holster - Double Tuck Snap with a 20 degree cant. CAN NOT WAIT for the gun to get here so I can give a proper review!

Nice quality Erik!!!
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Lead Moderator
    West Central Missouri

I got a Minimal Snap from him several years ago, and it is great one. He's really expanded his selection since then and building a good strong client base.

Excellent holsters and yes, very quick turnaround.

I know you are gonna get great use out of that holster!

Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links