UBG Holsters Facebook Coupon 15%

This is a discussion on UBG Holsters Facebook Coupon 15% within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just ordered a UBG Regulator for my 4.25 S&W Gunsite, black cowhide with sharkskin trim and snap loops. I also bought a black leather gunbelt ...

Thread: UBG Holsters Facebook Coupon 15%

UBG Holsters Facebook Coupon 15%

Just ordered a UBG Regulator for my 4.25 S&W Gunsite, black cowhide with sharkskin trim and snap loops. I also bought a black leather gunbelt from him too. Should be here 2-3 weeks. Will post pics. Nate at UBG is offering 15% discount when you type in coupon code "Facebook". Check it out!

2. Remove Ads

i just bought an UBG holster yesterday. got the Canute in black, for my 3" 1911

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    "defensivecarry" gets the same discount.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

my UBG Canute was shipped. it is a couple days short of the 2 week quote Nate told me. can't wait to get it.

PB2
    I've been carrying my UBG for over a year and a half. Still working great. Still love it.

VIP Member
    Nate does very good work, at very reasonable prices, with very reasonable wait times. What more can you ask for?
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Just got my second UBG Striker, I carry either a Kahr CW9 or a Glock 36 in 'em. My holsters of choice after years of carry with all the big name makers. Nate ranks right up there in my book. (Now don't be gettin' the big-head and jackin' us with a price gouge ya old bald-headed Jarhead!)

Links