Glock 26 Appendix Carry

This is a discussion on Glock 26 Appendix Carry within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was looking for a good appendix carry holster for the G26. Any recommendations? ~John...

Thread: Glock 26 Appendix Carry

Glock 26 Appendix Carry

I was looking for a good appendix carry holster for the G26. Any recommendations?

~John
    NRA MEMBER
    EDC: Beretta Nano

2. Remove Ads

I carry my Glock 19,23 and 36 in the High Noon Public Secret holsters and am very pleased with them.

photo.jpgphoto.jpg
    click image to enlarge....

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Old School beat me to the Public Secret recommendation

I also use a Remora No-Clip
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

I use a Dale Fricke Archangle AIWB for my Glock 19 but in summer carry my Glock 26 with a 10 round magazine in the gun and 2 Glock 17 magazines ( I always carry the G-17 Mag s as reloads.). Dale can be reached at Dale Fricke Holsters or E-Mail him at that address. I also think the 19 holster carries the 26 more securely.

definitely the archangel by Dale Fricke, i use it and the zach exclusively now to carry my g21 and 30. Dale is great he will customize what u need, and just my opinion the full size version of the holster is the way to go because smaller guns have a tendency to feel like their gonna roll over And the full size holster prevents this and pulls double duty if u have both

I too, carry my Glock 17, 19 and 26 in a Dale Fricke Archangel AIWB holster. I have the model for the 17 so I can carry all three models in one holster. I also would not recommend getting the model for the G26 because it will be too short and want to tip out over the belt. Appendix Carry is very dependent on body type, and holster that works great for me..........may not work well for you. The great thing now is there are a lot more companies making decent AIWB holsters.

Here is a picture with the G26.

GeorgiaCarry.org
    GPDO SAF NRA
    Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun.

Another vote for the HN Public Secret! I also have a Slim Pro from HBE that is an awesome appendix carry holster......thin and comfortable( my favorite AIWB holster)!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Links