Galco Summer Comfort for M&P9C

This is a discussion on Galco Summer Comfort for M&P9C within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Don't want to bore you all with a long review, but let me just say I picked up this sweet little holster for a price ...

Thread: Galco Summer Comfort for M&P9C

Galco Summer Comfort for M&P9C

Don't want to bore you all with a long review, but let me just say I picked up this sweet little holster for a price I couldn't pass up and I am really happy with it. This is quite possibly the most comfy IWB I have worn (don hume, Galco King Tuck, and homemade).

I suspect it will only get better as it breaks in. If you guys want a great IWB holster that is leather and very comfy, this is for you. Only negative is it isn't quite as concealable as my King Tuck (rides higher) but I don't care. Still disappears under just a t-shirt and is more comfortable which is pretty amazing.

That is all. Carry on!

2. Remove Ads

+1, Galco makes a good holster at a reasonable price... I have a couple of their holsters too, and IMO they are well worth the price. Glad yours is working out for ya..
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Holsters are like autos--- if we were all of the same mind there would be no need for more than one model!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Just Ordered this Holster

I read several good reviews of this holster, including this one, and I just ordered one today for my new (two day old) M&P9C.

Is it wrong if one of the reasons I decided to go with this holster was that I thought it was a sexy piece of black leather? Too bad no one will see it.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    I read several good reviews of this holster, including this one, and I just ordered one today for my new (two day old) M&P9C.

Is it wrong if one of the reasons I decided to go with this holster was that I thought it was a sexy piece of black leather? Too bad no one will see it.
    If you ordered it from Galco it may take a lot longer than they say on their site.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

post pics of the rig

Links