Need holster help please

This is a discussion on Need holster help please within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I normally carry a smaller gun in the front pocket of my overalls/bibs whatever you wanna call em. But sometimes i would like to carry ...

Thread: Need holster help please

Need holster help please

I normally carry a smaller gun in the front pocket of my overalls/bibs whatever you wanna call em. But sometimes i would like to carry a larger sized gun. Something like my Llama (looks like a mini 1911). I wear overalls every where i go. I am a pretty big boy at 6' and 280lbs, yes i know i need to lose some weight lol.
    It is hard to find anything that will work with overalls. I am thinking maybe one of those holsters that you wear over your shoulder and it places your gun on your side just under your arm. That would work for winter as i am always wearing a jacket that would cover it up, but i dunno what to do in the summer.

Do any of you have suggestions that might help me find something ?
    Firearms - A passion you can really enjoy, and if ya keep your head up outta your butt you can enjoy it for many years to come - Will (Red Jacket Firearms)

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I would try an undershirt gun belt & a good quality IWB rig all inside your overalls.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Links