Galco V-Hawk or Alessi Watch 6

This is a discussion on Galco V-Hawk or Alessi Watch 6 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Will order a VM II for my M&P this week. Looks like I may have to bite the bullet and get a V-Hawk to tie ...

Will order a VM II for my M&P this week. Looks like I may have to bite the bullet and get a V-Hawk to tie me over until the Sparks holster gets here. So I will either get a V-Hawk or an Alessi Watch 6. I can have either in less than a week. Not sure which one is the better holster. Around here, there is an excellent selection of Uncle Mike and Triple K holsters (vomit), but that is all, so no way to actually look and compare. Anybody with any experience with either of these two holsters, your input will be much aprreciated. Yeah, I already called Allen Yoast, and no M&P holsters available. I think he only has Sparks stuff for 1911s, SIGs, and Glocks. I have been living with a Galco kydex paddle holster, and it will soon be decorating the local dump. I simply cannot stand kydex holsters.

VIP Member
    I have a brand new Brommeland Max-Con V right-handed holster for a M&P 9 or 40 with a 4.25" barrel that I can ship to you for the Alessi price.

Links