Bravo Concealment holsters?

This is a discussion on Bravo Concealment holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; These look like a cheaper version of the Raven that does not have a waiting list. Any experiences or opinions? I have heard they have ...

Thread: Bravo Concealment holsters?

Bravo Concealment holsters?

These look like a cheaper version of the Raven that does not have a waiting list. Any experiences or opinions? I have heard they have good customer service and their product is very comparable to the raven. I am looking for an OWB for my G21sf but I only have the money to pull the trigger once so to speak. I wear a coat that extends about 2-4 inches below the front pocket line on my jeans and it looks like from photos that full size guns typically come to this line or just above.

And whats the deal with sweat guard lengths? Whats the difference between .006 and .008 thickness Kydex in terms of practicality?

Thanks for any help you can offer me.
    Μολὼν λάβε

2. Remove Ads

I've heard some good things about Bravo Concealment holsters. The kydex that is used is more than likely the same as RCS holsters. The differences in thickness between the .006 and.008 is very small, which is why I only use the .008. More durability with no loss in practicality (in my opinion). If I were going to buy one, I would not hesitate to get one from Bravo Concealment (or RCH, or Atomic Dog, or Crown Holsters, or Cane and Derby, etc...). There are a lot of them out there.
    Oh, and the sweat guard lengths are a totally personal thing in my opinion. They are marketed as being there to keep sweat of of your pistol, and to keep the pistol off of you. I personally don't see the need for one other than it might keep a loose fitting shirt out of the holster when you reholster your pistol, but I haven't had a problem with that. I made one with a full length sweat guard, and within a day I had cut it in half, just so the colored kydex could show when I did not have a pistol in it, not for any practical purpose. Just my .02.

RBH

Thanks alot, Ill see about picking one up soon. Great explanations of the thickness and length of the sweat guard.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Check out Shielded Holsters too. They put out a superior product with minimal turn around time. Great customer service too from Kurtis.

Links