Defensive Carry banner

Holster Options for Sig P238

20K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  zoomer168 
#1 ·
Hey folks, I just bought a new Sig P238 today and I wanted to get some suggestions for a holster. I have another guns that I carry in the evenings and on weekends, but I got the P238 to wear during the weekdays when I have to wear business casual clothes. I wear khakis and other dress pants and needed something very small and easy to conceal in a professional environment.

I'm primarily looking for a TUCKABLE IWB holster. Secondary option would be a pocket carry, but I'd rather try some tuckable IWB options first. If there any production holsters that are available immediately, that would be a big plus too. I know there are a lot of excellent custom holster makers here on the forum, but I'd rather not have to wait for weeks and weeks to get the holster. I would prefer to have something already in stock that can be purchased and shipped immediately.

Any advice, recommendations, and suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

#5 ·
Galco

#9 ·
Haven't seen anything that will fit the bill for me. Leather loops like Pure Kustom posted will be too obvious on a tucked holster for me. I need something with the J-hooks that will go behind the belt and come up and hook on the bottom edge of the belt. Those are a lot less noticeable that an over the belt metal clip or a leather loop when a dress shirt is tucked in. And weight isn't really much of a factor with the little P238, so the J-hooks should work just fine.

#14 ·
I see you got something, but you'll get more.

Don't get a tuckable with one clip. I got a nice Bullard, but the whole thing tries to twist upside down if I draw. Nothing wrong with Bullard, it's just the clip attaches at the bottom of the holster, and it just torques everything.
So, I ordered a "city slicker" from R. Grizzle, and it is great. He'll work with you up to a point, and his work is top notch.
(I wanted extra leather to cover the slide release, but he wouldn't do that for some reason. Otherwise, he was great.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.