Need some advice on new holsters

This is a discussion on Need some advice on new holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been on a buying spree lately and now I need holsters for the new pistols. I have 2 Kahr's P380 and PM9 and ...

Thread: Need some advice on new holsters

I have been on a buying spree lately and now I need holsters for the new pistols. I have 2 Kahr's P380 and PM9 and will have an M&P9C on Monday if the shipping works out. I am thinking Crossbreed Micro for the 380 and Mini for the PM9 and maybe a Pure Kustom Black Ops/Spec Ops for the M&P. My problem is that I can buy Galco at dealer prices and save a ton of cash. I know I will end up with a box of holsters just like the rest of you, but I am hoping to minimize it by learning from your experiences. I like the Black Ops because it can be IWB or OWB and most rave about the Crossbreed style, but will the Micro stay put with only one clip? Help me out please.

Never used a micro, but LOVE LOVE LOVE by Mini-Tuck. Best holster I ever spent money on. Carries my CM 9 nicely. Will order one soon for my G36. I opted for horsehide./

You can't go wrong with a Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro! I don't have a drawer full of old holsters, due to my getting a Black Ops Pro.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

So are the Crossbreed that much better that I should pass on a King Tuck for about half the cost?

If you are considering a Crossbreed, check out Theis Holsters..

I looked at theis but he does not have the smaller options for the PM9 and 380

VIP Member
    The Black Ops Pro is the way to go. Comfortable and conceals better than anything else I have tried. Rocky also makes holsters for the little guns. I like his stuff and would stay with it based on my experience.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Look at www.shieldedholsters.com. Great kydex holsters at good prices with minimal turn around time.

Well I made the majority of a decision on Friday night. I ordered two Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro's, one for the M&P and one for the PM9. Now I just need to do something with the P380, I am looking at Rocky's pocket holsters but $90 more in addition to the $350 may cause my wife to have a stroke. I may just start with a Desantis or the like. Anyway I will let you all know when the new leather gets here, Rocky thinks about 3 weeks so it is now a race to see what happens first, I get my permit but no holster or get the holster and be ready for the permit.

Check out this guy for the .380 (have one myself):

Leather Back Pocket|Concealed Handgun Holster available in 3 colors, Bear Creek Holsters, Texas

Good price, great leather, ships fast and the holster has a removable flap for front pocket use. I've got a few of his pieces and the work is a-one.

Best holster I ever spent money on.

Sponsored Links