Galco Cop 3 Slot for M&P

This is a discussion on Galco Cop 3 Slot for M&P within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I have been looking for an OWB for winter with a thumb break. I was lucky my LGS had this one in stock. It ...

Thread: Galco Cop 3 Slot for M&P

Galco Cop 3 Slot for M&P

So I have been looking for an OWB for winter with a thumb break. I was lucky my LGS had this one in stock. It is for a full size M&P but my compact 9 fits it just fine. Only about .75" too long so no biggie. I really like it because I can wear it with cant or straight up. I don't like cross draw, but I have that option too.

What strikes me most about this holster is the comfort right out of the box. It is very slim and the way it is molded it pulls the butt in really tight to my side. It is far more comfortable than the Don Hume 721 OT I was using. And it even conceals under a T-shirt. Very good rig that I will likely use all year round. Amazing holster! I continue to be impressed with Galco's quality (I have 3 now, the summer comfort, the king tuck and this one) for a mass produced holster. I don't have to wait 9 months and I am a happy camper.

I hope this helps someone. Sorry the pic sucks.

Regards,
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

Galco Cop 3 Slot is my main carry holster. (Ruger 345) I couldn't be more pleased with mine.

Nice holster,but I prefer for a molded holster not to have a retention strap that may hang up and interfere with my draw.If it works for you great,I have an M&P 45c I carry in a homemade OWB holster when My 1911 needs a break
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links