Winthrop Holsters

This is a discussion on Winthrop Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Winthrop is local to me. I see him at all the local gun shows. Really nice guy and his work looks to be of a ...

Thread: Winthrop Holsters

Winthrop Holsters

Winthrop is local to me. I see him at all the local gun shows. Really nice guy and his work looks to be of a high quality. Ive talked to a cpl guys that carry in his holsters and they love them. He's new to the scene so his prices are on the low end and his turnaround times are quick. Im going to stop by his store Sat and pick up a Holster for my Taurus TCP and talk to him about making one for my Sig P290.
    WinthropHolsters
    Nothing begins, and nothing ends, That is not paid with moan; For we are born in others pain And perish in our own.

2. Remove Ads

I am the next city over from him and have been meaning to try them out. Can find a holster I need yet though.

I'm in N.Ridgeville about 20min west of him.
    Nothing begins, and nothing ends, That is not paid with moan; For we are born in others pain And perish in our own.

only 20min??
    min. as in minutes, did I really need to explain this?

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pierced456 View Post
    min. as in minutes, did I really need to explain this?
    Maybe not, but when you're coming on here trying to make a recommendation for someone you could at least try to be polite. Doesn't say much for the type of people that Winthrop associates with or that attempt to represent him.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

I am in rocky river. I want to get an owb for my g19 from them. just don't see it happening for a while

Doesn't say much for the type of people that Winthrop associates with or that attempt to represent him.
    where did I say that I was Winthrops associate or that im a representative of his. I believe that I made it pretty clear that I dont even own one of his holsters yet. Your post was way more rude/out of line than mine. Nothing I hate more than hypocrite.

Links