Blade-Tech tour

This is a discussion on Blade-Tech tour within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had a fun afternoon stopping by the Blade-Tech holster factory to drop off some promotional materials for the Armed Citizens Network. The good folks ...

Thread: Blade-Tech tour

Blade-Tech tour

I had a fun afternoon stopping by the Blade-Tech holster factory to drop off some promotional materials for the Armed Citizens Network. The good folks at Blade-Tech send one of our booklets out with every holster they sell, but I had never been there, so, since I was more or less in the neighborhood, I dropped by for a tour.

What a place!

I could make this into a commercial, but I won't. You can find out everything you need to know about them on their website. What i WILL say is how friendly and professional they are, and how serious they are about the quality of their gear. Ryan Preece and Brian Yip took time to walk me through the entire place and talked about their process and QC, but I got the definite impression that they are the kind of guys who have a passion for what they do that goes way beyond their work hours.

I've been a fan of the Thumb lever design and I got to see the those in construction, as well as the blanks for nearly every gun you ever heard of. If you have most any sort of handgun in your safe...they probably have a blank for it!

Kewl!

Nice guys, all, and it was a good way to spend an hour yakking about guns, disguised as work!
    Brademan
    Special Projects manager - ACLDN

American Militia - charter member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
    LEAA Field Rep, Aikidoka, motorcyclist, plain speaker, straight shooter
    My other nickname is "3-Knife"

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Links