Remora holsters

Remora holsters

This is a discussion on Remora holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If you have Facebook" like" there page. They have trivia contest. I won a holster and a mag holder this week. Good way to try ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Kimberaspen
  • 1 Post By peshgrad

Thread: Remora holsters

Remora holsters

If you have Facebook" like" there page. They have trivia contest. I won a holster and a mag holder this week. Good way to try there holsters = free.
    The question I had to ask was what was the Scarface gun at the end of the movie.= Easy

LOL ..Thanks Mike!! We have easy questions, and some really tough ones as well! It's been alot of fun..We do the trivia pretty much every night, and are giving away some great prizes!
    ironmike86 and Brademan like this.

Was at a gunshow in White River Junction VT on Saturday and stumbled across a table that was selling these. Interesting option. I WAS impressed with the salesman who was very energetic, unlike the other tables of very non excited salesman.

I bought a "Remora" holster a few weeks ago for my Glock -19. They are the most comfortable holster you can wear. They work as advertised they will stay put, no matter what do. I will be getting another soon for my G-33. They are great people to deal with. I am in no way affiliated with "Remora" just a satisfied customer. However I did e-mail them, and tell them how much I liked their product, even got a nice reply back from the owner. Good customer service, along with a good product means a lot to me, and I have no problem letting them know that.
    Guns Have Only Two Enemies: Rust and Politicians.

I have one for my Ruger P95. Although the stitching night where my sites are, is starting to come off. But it still functions fine.

Remora Holsters

Folks, I, too, have found the Remora Holsters to be of superior quality, perform as advertised, and be supported with superior service. My PF-9, XDsc40, and HK USP9c all make their home in a Remora Holster. Tonight at the range, I showed three of my friends my setup worn IWB Appendix and immediately they all took note of the website.

Two words come to mind--superior value. No, I am in no way associated with Remora Holsters. I am just a satisfied customer who is willing to sing their praises.
    ironmike86 likes this.

I purchased one 3 weeks ago for my new Scorpion Carry. I like holster very much. It stays put and works as advertised. Great value,great product.

Just liked their FB page. I'm going to watch it for the trivia questions. I'd love to win a holster!
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

These look great! Think I'll need one for at least a couple of my regular cary guns.
    Brademan
    Special Projects manager - ACLDN

American Militia - charter member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
    LEAA Field Rep, Aikidoka, motorcyclist, plain speaker, straight shooter
    My other nickname is "3-Knife"

Great holster and they have a full endorsement from me

I bought a Remora for my XDM 3.8 .40 about 3 months ago. Once you get used to putting it in the same place every time, you will really fall in love with this holster. Easy to put on, and super easy to remove. No to mention you can wear it anywhere IWB. The cant is what ever you want, and you can put the height where you like it.

This is a fantastic holster, and for the price its really hard to pass up. Im about to buy one for my wife to use with her Glock 23.

PS..the first holster I bought from Alan had a small issue (it was more a problem with me than the holster), and Alan sent me out another the next day, and even included a single mag holster to try. Customer service with Remora would be rated at 5 stars from me. I will buy again again...
    Andy
    You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas - David Crockett
    When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

I've had the good fortune of winning both a phone case, a holster and a mag pouch from Remora through their FB page.

These really are a high quality, inventive way to carry iwb or pocket carry. I get many compliments on the phone case. I am sure I would get compliments on the holsters too if anyone other than my family and friends saw them.

Will be my next holster. A friend has one and loves it.

Sponsored Links