Defensive Carry banner

Para Ordinance P-10 IWB Holster

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Eric Larsen 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a IWB holster for my Para Ordinance P-10. I've read elsewhere on here that nylon is frowned upon. Any reason why? The P-10 isn't that common of a pistol, so I'm having a little trouble finding something that I like. I'm looking to carry IWB in the small of my back, and I'm right handed. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated. I'm currently in the process of scanning the holster data base, but with 130+ dealers, it's taking some time. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Another thing I just thought of. I drive a Jeep Wrangler, and with the soft top, I'd like to put some sort of "hard box" inside so I won't have to worry about leaving my pistol in the Jeep. I'm looking into a Tuffy brand center console which locks and is very secure, but until I save the funds for that somewhat expensive purchase, I'd like to install a sort of stop gap for now. Anyone know where I can find a small lock box that I can bolt to the floor either under the seat or behind it? Thanks again.

#3 ·
Nylon is usually just a universaal fit tpye holster and IMO will wear on the finish faster than any other holster material. Consider how much you wan tto spend , then look at some of the fine holster makers here.
Also try a search here for gun safes, there was a thread not too long ago on the subject.
Welcome to the forums.

#4 ·
Well...Ill tell ya, you dont have an easy search going on!

A real and true "grip up IWB" for SOB carry, isnt gonna be easy to come across. The problems with the holster are grip access while being worn are seriously compromised. Any holster that has enough of the gun inside the pants to make it work will have very little grip access......

Id recommend you look at a heavily canted IWB holster and carry at 4-5.00 or just find a good SOB thats OWB. Just from a makers point of view...Ive made what your looking for and they simply dont work well.

Shoot well and god bless

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.