Brigade Holsters M-11

This is a discussion on Brigade Holsters M-11 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The holsters Brigade makes are beautiful. I've found myself wanting one several times. However, to no fault of anyone but myself, I don't have the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brigade Holsters M-11

The holsters Brigade makes are beautiful. I've found myself wanting one several times. However, to no fault of anyone but myself, I don't have the patience to wait very long for a holster. Waiting 6 weeks drives me nuts. Nice rig you have though!

2. Remove Ads

I am in love with their holsters! I love both the M-12 and the M-11. The workmanship is amazing and their website has some excellent photos of the products and the built process. I almost purchased one tonight, but I just can't see waiting 8-10 MONTHS for a holster.

It looks great wrapped around a G26 though

http://www.brigadegunleather.com/hol.../IMG_a0424.jpg

I bought one from Troy back in 2005 or 06 then for my new Glock 21 gun. Troy was great to deal with,& back then the waiting time for ordering was about 4 weeks etc. I compare the M11 for make, quality & pricing, & comfort, to the Milt Sparks Model hands down. The M11 fits my G21 like a glove & I do wear it a lot. Thanks Brigade & thanks Troy for a great quality leather holster.
    Last edited by REDTAIL; September 24th, 2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: spell check

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by REDTAIL View Post
    I bought one from Troy back in 2005 or 06 then for my new Glock 21 gun. Troy was great to deal with,& back then the waiting time for ordering was about 4 weeks etc. I compare the M11 for make, quality & pricing, & comfort, to the Milt Sparks Model hands down. The M11 fits my G21 like a glove & I do wear it a lot. Thanks Brigade & thanks Troy for a great quality leather holsters.
    Thanks, REDTAIL. I appreciate the comments very much.
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Looking very good....I want one for my G-19!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links