G26 Pocket Holster?

This is a discussion on G26 Pocket Holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have found the 26 to be too large for pocket carry. My SP101 is about as big as I can go. It's possible, though....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: G26 Pocket Holster?

I have found the 26 to be too large for pocket carry. My SP101 is about as big as I can go. It's possible, though.

2. Remove Ads

I use a mika that was made for a ruger lcr, fits good. I also use uncle mikes # 4, this is nice and thin. The Glock fits just fine in the pocket of all my shorts. In pant's chino's or cargo pants works also. Jeans not so well.

I bought the Glock 26 for the purpose of being able to pocket carry. It works for me.

product-multi-solid_01.jpg

Like everything else, it depends on how you carry it and what you are used to. It also depends on your body size and shape.

I am 5' 10" and weigh 180: average guy. I carry mine in a pair of CCW Breakaway pants like those shown. I also carry a Kimber Ultra or a Sig 229 in the same pants, as alternative from time to time. Zero problems, no print and quick access. The pants don't cost any more than a good quality leather holster and they look great.

BTW, the model in the picture is Jay French, the owner of CCW. He and I are the same size, so the picture is representative, for me at least.
    Last edited by Brademan; December 17th, 2011 at 07:06 AM.
    Brademan
    Special Projects manager - ACLDN

American Militia - charter member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
    LEAA Field Rep, Aikidoka, motorcyclist, plain speaker, straight shooter
    My other nickname is "3-Knife"

I use a Desantis Superfly for my G26, but I only pocket carry it when in uniform. We use 5.11 pants, and the pockets are sized for the baby Glocks.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Remington 870; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    I pocket carry my M&P9c all the time with little to no problems. Your G26 should be fine as well. I use Adams holster for my pocket holster.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links