CZ75 Compact Holster Recommendations?

This is a discussion on CZ75 Compact Holster Recommendations? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; For CCW, it's a heavy gun and I am looking for both IWB and OWB recommendations. I prefer leather....

Thread: CZ75 Compact Holster Recommendations?

For CCW, it's a heavy gun and I am looking for both IWB and OWB recommendations. I prefer leather.

The Original CZ Forum - Index snoop around in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmith View Post
    The Original CZ Forum - Index snoop around in this forum
    Thanks...any particular recommendations for both IWB and OWB for this gun?

VIP Member
    I have a full-size CZ 75B. It is very comfortable in a CrossBreed Supertuck (IWB) and is even more comfortable in simple pancake (OWB) from Sideguard.

For a heavy gun, especially, any holster you get should be paired with a sturdy gunbelt. That should go without saying around here.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner71 View Post
    I have a full-size CZ 75B. It is very comfortable in a CrossBreed Supertuck (IWB) and is even more comfortable in simple pancake (OWB) from Sideguard.

For a heavy gun, especially, any holster you get should be paired with a sturdy gunbelt. That should go without saying around here.
    Yup, I have a couple Sideguard holsters; good stuff. And agree; a good gunbelt is a requirement for CCW with anything larger than maybe a Glock 26 or a J-Frame as far as I am concerned.

Carried my CZ P01 in a Don Hume 721 OT and loved it. For IWB I used a Galco King Tuck. The belt is the most important piece for that weapon. And something with a decent amount of cant will help keep the butt from printing.

Quote Originally Posted by druryj View Post
    For CCW, it's a heavy gun and I am looking for both IWB and OWB recommendations. I prefer leather.
    Sent you a PM -have a new, never worn TTgunleather "Mike's Special" you might be interested in.
    I always aim for the right eye...and I never miss - Goldeneye

I carry daily, and carry the CZ P-01 on half of those days (and use the Glock 19 for the other half). I carry both in a Comp-Tac MTAC. The holsters have done really well in many conditions and situations, from casual to formal dress to camping and hiking. For a heavy gun, your choice of belt will be very important. Look at the recommendations here: What brand of Gun belt would you recommend to get or stay away from..

I use one from A&G Leather (Custom Gun Belts, Custom Leather Belts from A & G Custom Gun Leather) on most days, and one from The Wilderness (Original Instructor Belt) when camping, hiking or hunting.

If you want both IWB and OWB then you should get a Black Ops from Pure Kustom. It is a top notch holster with great retention. It is a dual purpose holster. Just remove the IWB loops and you have an OWB holster. Plus Rocky is a pleasure to deal with.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Sponsored Links