Your favorite single clip IWB holster

This is a discussion on Your favorite single clip IWB holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; R-Grizzle made my favorite single clip, tuckable, IWB holster for my PM9. I wear it very often. The Ugly Bald Guy made my favorite double-clip ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Your favorite single clip IWB holster

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    R-Grizzle made my favorite single clip, tuckable, IWB holster for my PM9. I wear it very often.
    The Ugly Bald Guy made my favorite double-clip (snaps, actually).
    And Remora makes my favorite no-clip, which gets worn more often than either of the two very nice leather ones.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

2. Remove Ads

I have a big box in my bedroom that contains various unused holsters. All promised to be the last one I would ever buy. IMHO, the BEST IWB clip holster is either from High Noon Holsters or FIST. They are the only companies that make a clip that I can tell you with absolute certainty will not come out of the pants with the gun inside (unless you want it too), fall out, move around or do any of the other negatives associated with that type of holster. I HIGHLY recommend both of them.

VIP Member
    FIST #1A.

I own three. They are amazing - on a properly sized gun belt, they are as stable as my 2-clip rigs and go on and off quite easily.

I bought them for days when I'm in and out of the court house, but I've ended up using them everywhere.

Another Silent Thunder vote here. The leather lined kydex is incredible.

I have a Mitch Rosen that I ordered directly from the Kahr website for my PM9 and love it. Received it within a week of ordering. Strong clip, doesn't move around, and fits the gun perfectly. Only complaint is I can't tuck my shirt.
    semperfi.45 likes this.
    Kahr PM9
    M&P 9mm
    Springfield TRP
    Dan Wesson CCO

Don't take today for granted, there might not be a tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    FIST #1A.

I own three. They are amazing - on a properly sized gun belt, they are as stable as my 2-clip rigs and go on and off quite easily.

I bought them for days when I'm in and out of the court house, but I've ended up using them everywhere.
    Does that holster have a piece of leather on the backside to the guns not pressing on you, looks nice, was thinking of getting the non-canted ver for possible apendix carry. OR the one you have for normal use.

Alessi Talon Plus.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Snatale42 View Post
    Does that holster have a piece of leather on the backside to the guns not pressing on you, looks nice, was thinking of getting the non-canted ver for possible apendix carry. OR the one you have for normal use.

High Noon Public Secret.

Slide Guard and no cant.

photo.jpgphoto.jpg
    click image to enlarge....
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatale42 View Post
    Nope. No leather behind the grip. You might consider Old School's rig above?

I have a Crossbreed Qwikclip (for my SP101) for just this reason. Secure enough to hold in place on the draw but easy enough to remove when I need to disarm. It's very comfortable to wear all day.

Distinguished Member Array TSiWRX's Avatar
    Yet another vote for the Garrett Silent Thunder Slim II, paired with the Kahr sub-compacts (mine is a PM9).

I don't like full-hardshell Kydex for IWB, but the small size of both the pistol and its holster has made this combo ultra-comfortable for me. YMMV.

HBE Slim Pro, High Noon Public Secret or Down Under, Alessi Talon or Talon Plus, and Ritchie Nighthawk are all real good clip holsters.......I'm sure there are many more but I can speak from experience for these since I've owned and used them!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Distinguished Member Array shockwave's Avatar
    I'm liking the High Noon Split Decision for my LC9. The slight forward cant makes for easy carry, concealment, and drawing. With a good gun belt, it works perfectly.
    "It may seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first."

look no further then the Allessi Talon..top notch single clip holster,not cheap but well worth the $$$...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links