Sig Sauer C3 IWB Holster?

This is a discussion on Sig Sauer C3 IWB Holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just bought a brand new Sig C3 and need to find an IWB holster for CC. I have seen various suggestions like a supertuck, ...

Thread: Sig Sauer C3 IWB Holster?

Sig Sauer C3 IWB Holster?

I just bought a brand new Sig C3 and need to find an IWB holster for CC. I have seen various suggestions like a supertuck, but no one ever says what style to actually order (they dont sell one for C3).

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    Check out Highnoon Holsters. I'm pretty sure they will have them. When I was looking at the C3 no one had it listed as the C3 but listed for the GSR. You can also send them an E-mail and let them know what you are looking for and they will get back to you very quickly. I'm sure there are other makers out there as well but since I changed gun maker I stopped looking. I'm sure others will jump in and help you out as well. When you are looking at holster makers sites look for listings for the GSR 4.25" (non railed) and that should be it. If i'm wrong someone please correct me, I don't want to give any wrong info. Everyone I have spoken/E-mailed has been very helpfull. Good luck.

I read an article on the C3, and I'm almost positive they said High Noon was making holsters for it.
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

I actually got in contact with theisholsers.com and he told me he makes one for the C3! :D

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    Good i'm glad you found someone who makes a holster for you gun, it is a very nice weapon.

Put in my order with Theis last night! I had a hard time finding a holster for the C3, so I will be sure to post a review when I get it in order to help others!

sorry its so late but did you like theis holster???

Links