If you have products from TT Gunleather please give me your opinion

This is a discussion on If you have products from TT Gunleather please give me your opinion within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I am a HUGE Milt Sparks VMII fan. I have one for every one of my carry guns. Recently my VMII for my Glock ...

Thread: If you have products from TT Gunleather please give me your opinion

So I am a HUGE Milt Sparks VMII fan. I have one for every one of my carry guns.

Recently my VMII for my Glock 23 has just become too loose. I hav ehad it for so long I guess it has just worn out.

I didn't want to wait the 22 week waiting period so browsing online I found a black TT Gunleather IWB holster with shark trim on it. The seller said he only used it once and didn't like IWB carry so I snatched it up. Reinforced mouth IWB Holster

I just went online and ordered an OWB double mag holder with the snap loops and shark trim to match. OWB Double Mag Holder

Does anyone have experience with the TT Gunleather as compared to the VMII?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by maddy345 View Post

Does anyone have experience with the TT Gunleather as compared to the VMII?

Yes, I have several VMIIs and some TT Gunleather gear, both some of Tim's earlier stuff and newer stuff. I think his newer stuff is better than the older rigs he was making but still have to give the nod to Sparks as "better"

I'd give Sparks a call and see if they can run your holster back under the press or something. Never hurts to ask.

No experience with the Sparks holster, but I own a few from Tim and think they are very well built, quality holsters.

I own both MS and TT gear and IMHO Tim's work is equal to or better than Milt Sparks but I think his customer service is 100x better than Sparks. Try calling Milt Sparks and asking them to adjust the cant or go even slightly off their menu and you get the big NO WAY. Tim has always been willing to do exactly what I wanted and has been quick and friendly with email. Milt Sparks makes nice leather but it's a very cold process. I really enjoy dealing with Tim at TT

Thanks for the input guys

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I have IWB for my HK P2000Sk made by TT. I have two more on order for my Ruger LCR and OWB for HK. Good product for the money.
    Also the gun belt it is call stronghold is very good. I wear it everyday even with no handgun.
    Vodek

Tim made my first custom holster for me...a two tone appendix holster for my G17. It is absolutely beautiful with fantastic workmanship.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

Tim's stuff is AWESOME! To state it simply.

I have several IWB and OWB TT Gunleather holsters, as well as, holsters from most major holster companies.......I'll put Tim's up against any of them for quality and for comfort, he can't be beat IMHO! I carry 99.9% of the time in TT Gunleather!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    I have several things from Tim. He's a craftsman and very nice to deal with.

Sponsored Links