Bodyguard pics/holsters

Bodyguard pics/holsters

This is a discussion on Bodyguard pics/holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently bought me the new Smith&Wesson Body Guard .38 and love it, thought Id share a few pics of it and the holsters I ...

Thread: Bodyguard pics/holsters

Bodyguard pics/holsters

I recently bought me the new Smith&Wesson Body Guard .38 and love it, thought Id share a few pics of it and the holsters I have
    for it only have two, but have couple more on order that im gonna try out and see if I like them, or not, had ordred a Galco paddle holster but had to send it back cause the gun just would not fit the holster...
    Attached Images

Nice looking rigs. i love the small revolvers. How's she shoot?
    NRA Life Member

thanks shoots good, has a very nice smooth trigger pull and is very light weight, the only thing I think is wrong with it is the location
    of the laser on off switch, other than that I have no complaints for it, love it was thinking of getting the wife the bodyguard .380 but have heard of some problems with those (fring pins breaking and other issue's) so dont think Im gonna get it, she kinda wants a small framed 9mm she can carry..

I was hoping my wife would like the BG 38. But she does not. I think she HAS to have a hammer. Too bad S/W couldn't put the laser activation switch in the grip. But the pistol is economical for a reason. I bought mine for $399 plus tax.
    NRA Life Member

Yeah maybe if they (S&W) tweak it next year they will take some customers advice and make some changes to it... I love mine though the wife dont like it so much cause of the recoil LOL, but she does like my .40 (glock 23)... and her plinking gun the walther P22, I got my Bodyguard for $405. Out the door.. with a box of ammo for free .

Quote Originally Posted by lyodbraun View Post
    I recently bought me the new Smith&Wesson Body Guard .38 and love it, thought Id share a few pics of it and the holsters I have
    for it only have two, but have couple more on order that im gonna try out and see if I like them, or not, had ordred a Galco paddle holster but had to send it back cause the gun just would not fit the holster...
    Where did you get that first holster from?

Links