Galco king tuk

Galco king tuk

This is a discussion on Galco king tuk within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Any one have any experiance with the king tuck holsters. they look like the crossbreed. And a little cheaper. Amazing for a galco to be ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swinokur

Thread: Galco king tuk

Galco king tuk

Any one have any experiance with the king tuck holsters. they look like the crossbreed. And a little cheaper. Amazing for a galco to be cheaper. And my local gun shop has a sale right now for 30 percent off

I like mine. You have about 3" of adjustment on the clips. It's a pretty steep cant, but I bumped the back down, and it's perfect.

have one for an M&P 9C. Great holster, and 30 per cent off is time to pick up a couple if you got some spare change.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

I lke mne with my xdm compact! Don't have much to Compare it too I don't have an mtac orcrossbreed
    SA XDM Compact 9mm...that's my edc.... now proud owner of a ruger lcp
    And a Ruger 10/22......
    Jan 2012- got myself a mosin
    To be purchased next in unsure orderr: shotgun, ar, .45(1911 and other), revolver

I like mine for my glock 19. Wear it all the time. No complaints so far!

I picked one up at Cabela's. I can't compare it to a Super Tuck or any other double clip IWB holster, but mine fits fine and is comfortable for me once it broke in.

I like the cant it has because of my body type, and I actually tilted it all the way forward that it allows. This makes it sit slightly awkward because the clips don't pivot, but I'm going to experiment with 1 bolt in one of the clips rather than 2 to see if I can get it to sit nice and tight on my waist. Other than that, no complaints.

Just got one that was included in a trade I recently did. Works just as well, if not better than the crossbreed IMO. Ive owned a horsehide combat cut and also the regular plain Jane crossbreed. For a little savings in price and no wait time (buy it at the store), I'll choose the galco from now on.

vista461 likes this.

30% off....buy it
    US Navy Veteren
    Ruger SP101 357 3" Barrel
    Taurus 65 357 Mag
    Glock 19 Gen3
    Walther PK 380
    www.guntoters.com

Thanks for the replys

Thanks for the replys on this holster. I will consider it. my local gun shop has a great sale this month and im going to buy some extra magazines and ammo as well. thanks again and stay safe.

Sponsor
    Hey there. You might be interested to check our MaxTuck as well. Similar design, better style, better fit. Here is a YouTube review comparing them side by side. Merry Christmas sixgun. :)

MAxTuck vs Galco KingTuk IWB holster - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by sixgun View Post
    Any one have any experiance with the king tuck holsters. they look like the crossbreed. And a little cheaper. Amazing for a galco to be cheaper. And my local gun shop has a sale right now for 30 percent off
    My EDC. I love it. Few are as versatile, comfortable, and inexpensive. One trick I learned is to line the back side of the holster (it is slick) with a non stick material (horsehide or something) to keep it in place better. Makes it a LOT better than most.

Thanks for all the input on the holsters. I got the galco for 41.99 on sale and came home with spare magazines for all my guns and some extra ammo to. All in all a good day at the store. Now just waiting on tax time to hope to come home with a new xdm. Thanks again and stay safe.

Links