The New Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion!

This is a discussion on The New Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm a huge fan of the Silent Thunder holster, there's just something about that leather lined kydex that completes a quality holster in my opinion. ...

Thread: The New Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion!

The New Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion!

I'm a huge fan of the Silent Thunder holster, there's just something about that leather lined kydex that completes a quality holster in my opinion. Better retention, better support, silent draw and fine Herman Oak leather wrapping your firearm.

I have 2 of these, one IWB and one OWB and cannot wait to try out this new double clip or loop offering from them.

Tuckable Kydex and Leather Holsters: Silent Thunder Fusion Model | Garrett Holsters

Although 90% of the time one clip has been sufficient for my needs with my Kahr firearms, there are times that a little added support would come in handy (especially with my heavier compact XDM).

I think this new holster fills a gap in their product line and I'm anxious to try one out.

Just thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention for those who haven't heard of them or are looking for a quality holster made be 2 of the nicest, honest people in the business, Ron and Sheryl Garrett. They've actually talked me out of a more expensive holster in their line-up based on questions they asked me and my answers to them, essentially saying that for what I am looking for the standard Silent Thunder would fit my needs better, and they've always been right.

Supreme fit, no excess baggage... I don't know what else I could want from a holster.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    I've been putting off writing a review of my new Silent Thunder AIWB Slim until I have found something to complain about. It's been two weeks of constant carry with it and the only gripe I have is that it digs into my thigh on occasion while seated in my car, but I think playing with the adjustment and carry location will alleviate that issue.

I agree with you though, in the short two weeks the Silent Thunder AIWB has become my favorite rig for my Sig P229 SCT.

REVIEW TO FOLLOW SHORTLY.

Site says its only available in 1911 and Kahr for now. XD and XDM coming soon. Im thinking about the Silent Thunder IWB for my XMD 3.8, and maybe one for my wifes new Glock 23. Have you guys had any experience with that holster?
    Andy
    You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas - David Crockett
    When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Wasn't this, or a similar holster called "Silent Thunder" marketed by Tucker gun Leather?
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

The Tucker one was made by Garrett, they've since split off.

I have the IWB and OWB versions, love them... and I'm sure this one will be my next.

Links