I've tried the rest, now using the best - Page 2

I've tried the rest, now using the best

This is a discussion on I've tried the rest, now using the best within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by leathernuts interesting. I'm skeptical as a serious real deal holster as well, BUT I have zero experience with one and I dont ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: I've tried the rest, now using the best

Quote Originally Posted by leathernuts View Post
    interesting. I'm skeptical as a serious real deal holster as well, BUT I have zero experience with one and I dont think Ive ever read a bad thing about them. Can you run full sprint with one of these on? Please test with an UNLOADED weapon as I am curious. I agree as far as convenience goes, how nice it would be to grab and go.
    Before I ordered my remora holster last week I read posts in this forum as well as Glocktalk about it. One person said they went jogging and it stayed in place. Another wore his to bed as a test and it had barely moved when he woke up. I saw a video of someone doing a handstand while wearing one and it stayed in place. I carry an LCP in summertime because anything larger drags my shorts down. Now with a remora holster I should be able to wear shorts without a belt and carry my Glock 23. We will see. I should receive mine this week.

I've been thinking about getting a Remora for a while. After reading this thread - the latest in what appears to be a unanimous acclaim for the Remora amongforum members, I decided to try one for my PM9. If I like it, I'll try them for my full sized next

Anyone try 1 with a 1911?

tnoutdoors9 has a good youtube review on them. They are getting rave reviews from everywhere.

Went to their webpage and asked if they made one for a 3'' N frame S&W if they do I'll order one.

Based on this thread, plus reviews from the manufacturer website and YouTube, I finally bought a Remora for my new M&P 9.

I ordered the reinforced lip with sweat shield and a double magazine carrier. They should be here any day now.

Keeping fingers crossed that I get them before the weekend. I'm sure I'll be another satisfied customer. I'll post my opinion when I get it and try it out.
    SwatMedic338 likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Not a 1911, but my BHP stays in place in a Remora while wearing drawstring gym shorts. It does, however, print a little...

You have all convinced me. For the cost of a couple boxes of ammo it's worth a try. Just got an email that my Remora for my M&P9c has shipped. Looking forward to giving it a try.

Doc

You've all convinced me too. I'm willing to give it a go. Order shipped today.

To bad I dont get a cut of the sales commissions! You guys will really like these holsters and the price makes it even a better deal.

Been wearing mine since it came in last week and still zero issues. Wore it today to a job interview and never once was concerned about it moving or my gun coming loose. Ordering another one on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by DocPMD View Post
    You have all convinced me. For the cost of a couple boxes of ammo it's worth a try. Just got an email that my Remora for my M&P9c has shipped. Looking forward to giving it a try.

Doc
    Thats the beauty of it Doc, even if someone didnt like theirs, and I've really not read anything negative, its not a giant investment. Plus lifetime warranty makes this well worth the risk of trying something different.
    ironmike86 likes this.

And small chance you don't like it they will return your$$ if you send it back. Sometimes make you a new one with your specs...Anything to make u happy. I prefer the reinforced without sweat shield fwiw
    SwatMedic338 likes this.

These look really cool, and I want to try one....but with no clips, what do you do if you use a public restroom? Do you not use urinals, and just always use a stall and take it out and set it aside?

Sorry for the dumb question.

Not dumb at all. I'm interested in the answer as well.
    CC:
    Glock 19 Gen 3 in a Brommeland Max Con V
    Glock 26 Gen 4 in a Brommeland Max Con V
    Karh PM9 in a Isotope 7 (made by Gary Brommeland)
    Home Protection:
    Mossberg 500 and Kimber Custom II 1911.

A urinal shouldn't be a problem at all really, unless you drop trouser to pee. :) in the stall I would assume you'd just hold it while you go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Links