MIC Holsters

This is a discussion on MIC Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok so does anyone on here use one of these ?? What do you think ?? I have a Glock 23 and to me it ...

Thread: MIC Holsters

MIC Holsters

Ok so does anyone on here use one of these ?? What do you think ?? I have a Glock 23 and to me it seems pretty easy to use and conceals very well. Yet I hear a lot of bad things being said about them. Dangerous, can fall out, shoot yourself etc. I find none of these to be true at least for myself anyway. Thanks for the input
    "Be not ye afraid of them: remember the LORD, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses." Nehemiah 4:14

2. Remove Ads

I use one for my glock 19. I've had no problems with it so far. It does shift around a bit with any kind of movement (getting in and out of cars for example); though never felt like it was going to fall out.

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    How's this for a plug:

I use one for my Glock 36. I traded one of mine, for three of his, lol. I like it. I can't carry appendix style with leather, but with the MIC, it works great. I see that he has the LCR now. I think I need to give him a call.

nate
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Awesome plug Nate...Ya make some fine looking holsters at that..Nice to know ya still will use a MIC when ya want to AIWB...thx for your input and the holsters you make plus giving forum members a discount.
    "Be not ye afraid of them: remember the LORD, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses." Nehemiah 4:14

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    I don't use that brand, but I do own a similar product for my XD Service .40. It works for what it is; run out to the store or for a quick errand, but I wouldn't want to be carrying with one in a physical scuffle or during strenuous activity. I think the real benefit is when carrying a striker fired gun in a bag, glovebox, etc. to ensure something doesn't come in contact with the trigger inadvertently and fire the weapon.

I have one and rarely use it. You have to be careful how or where you tuck the cord as you can inadvertently get the gun partially wrapped in the cord when drawing.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

Thats what I like about the MIC..ya cat get to the trigger. I have yet to have a prob with the cord but yes wouldn't want to carry one in a physical scuffle or during strenuous activity for sure.

not every holster fits every one, most will tell you they have a draw full of them looking for the right one. no one holster fits every Occasion. for 20.00 try it,

edit; just ordered one to try it out. can't see any reason why it is not good for some forms of carry
    Last edited by barstoolguru; January 16th, 2012 at 05:39 PM.

Links