Big Scare with New Remora Holster Today!

This is a discussion on Big Scare with New Remora Holster Today! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I actually love new and out of the box innovative stuff but, I never carry IWB. Now if Remora would invent a holster that would ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Big Scare with New Remora Holster Today!

Administrator
    I actually love new and out of the box innovative stuff but, I never carry IWB. Now if Remora would invent a holster that would stick to me OWB I'd buy one.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    I actually love new and out of the box innovative stuff but, I never carry IWB. Now if Remora would invent a holster that would stick to me OWB I'd buy one.
    Just get an IWB Remora and convert it. A staple gun is all you need (although some long staples).

I've been lurking on here for quite some time and really enjoy this forum, so I figured I'd resurrect this old thread for my first post.

I just bought a Remora holster last night. It appears they are having a 25% off New Year's sale. Remora Original "No Clip" Holsters
    Bark'n likes this.

Ha, ha! Good thread OP! How did your microwave blow up?

Quote Originally Posted by trentor View Post
    I've been lurking on here for quite some time and really enjoy this forum, so I figured I'd resurrect this old thread for my first post.

I just bought a Remora holster last night. It appears they are having a 25% off New Year's sale. Remora Original "No Clip" Holsters
    Ugh, thread necromancy strikes again.

I will say reading the OP, despite being a bit old, did have me going for a bit since I just ordered the Remora holster using that 25% off deal a day before reading this thread. Hoping that it works out for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by humblenutto View Post
    Ugh, thread necromancy strikes again.

I will say reading the OP, despite being a bit old, did have me going for a bit since I just ordered the Remora holster using that 25% off deal a day before reading this thread. Hoping that it works out for me though.
    A valid reason for some necromance IMO. It was a great thread and the sale was relevant, so back from the dead it comes. :)

Just received my iwb remora holster.. cant wait to start using it

I cant see using a holster with no clips. I would be so fidgety with it I would be made in no time. Ill stick with my king-tuk. thank you very much.

IME I have a Remora and it is a good holster for the price. But I still prefer a good leather rig. They Feel less bulky and more comfortable. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by sixgun View Post
    I cant see using a holster with no clips. I would be so fidgety with it I would be made in no time. Ill stick with my king-tuk. thank you very much.
    - I'm actually less fidgety with a Remora than my CrossBreed. It was much easier to find a comfortable carry position with the Remora than when I was wearing the MiniTuck. I could never find the perfect position for the clips.
    accessbob likes this.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Great post! I've been doing lots of research on the Remora and finally thought "this is it -- the story I've been dreading to read." Nope, perfect post. I ordered a Remora RFT for my G19 two days ago. This morning I received a shipment notification - beautiful! Thanks again!

...I feel shiekish after reading that...Shiek Ibn Haad!!!...good story...also made me interested enough to go to their site and learn about them...sounds like a plan...thanks for the intro!!!

Well, got me. I will admit you had me concerned. I am considering (90% there) buying a Remora. I have scoured the net finding very few negative reviews. I am looking at a tuckable ART 7, but you scared me with your title. I fell for it. I went all in and was following along like everyone thinking the Remora failed you. I am glad to read it was your phone. Well done!!!

Thanks for bumping my purchase confidence up a percentage point or two. Now if I could just find examples of non-printing with the tuckable version I would be sold.

Steve E.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    Nice post,you had me going there......

That total falsification was so good, Remora should be serving you a slice of their "Post Tale Profits".
    You need to post a poll for how many readers purchased after reading this too convincing story!
    Great Read!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Links