who's building holsters for the bersa BP9cc

This is a discussion on who's building holsters for the bersa BP9cc within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; just picked one up from the boise gun show. got it for $335.00 which I thought was fair.. to be honest I havent shot it ...

Thread: who's building holsters for the bersa BP9cc

who's building holsters for the bersa BP9cc

just picked one up from the boise gun show. got it for $335.00 which I thought was fair.. to be honest I havent shot it yer but am pleased with the ergonomics.. there doesnt seem to be many holsters available other than a remora.. I might try one of those too.. to be honest I am fairly new to carrying so I will need to try a few different methods. I ride my motorcycle a lot and want something comfortable while riding.. I already have a safepacker and I like it..

2. Remove Ads

Holsters

My wife just recently bought a BP9CC for Concealed Carry and she is going with an Uncle Mike's NO.5 IWB Holster, it is a little loose but stays put while doing everyday chores. wouldn't recommend it if you plan on doing a lot of running or jumping. for normal everyday carry it works for her just fine. and their pretty inexpensive, about $15 or so depending on where you get it .

Links