New Bianchi Holsters

This is a discussion on New Bianchi Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I found these new holsters on this site Bianchi and wow I really like the IWB holster called the suppression and love how it has ...

Thread: New Bianchi Holsters

New Bianchi Holsters

I found these new holsters on this site Bianchi and wow I really like the IWB holster called the suppression and love how it has the foam backing on it to make it more comfy against the skin, man there are always new things that come out that Id love to have LOL....

2. Remove Ads

Awesome. I love technology and competition. We (the consumer) reap the benefits. I may be behind the times but this is the first that I have seen with the foam antimicrobial backing. And to me it is fitting that it's the name Bianchi that came up with this.
    NRA Life Member

My only concern would be the thickness. I have a CBST and a Mtac. The Mtac might have a slight edge on comfort, but the extra thickness from the additional leather is noticed when the pants are buttoned. I would not have thought I could tell a difference, until I bought one and compared it. something to think about if you plan on getting one. The CBST is horse hide and is very thin when compared to the Mtac.

I'm a fan of the Crossbreed Supertuck and have one for every one of my carry guns. I always buy moleskin and attach it to the back though because the rough leather is a bit too much.

Bianchi's version looks really good.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Links