Kahr cm9 pocket holster

Kahr cm9 pocket holster

This is a discussion on Kahr cm9 pocket holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking for a pocket holster for a pm9,can anyone point me in the right direction with pro's and cons it would be much appreciated.....thanks in ...

Thread: Kahr cm9 pocket holster

Kahr cm9 pocket holster

Looking for a pocket holster for a pm9,can anyone point me in the right direction with pro's and cons it would be much appreciated.....thanks in advance.

I have several pocket holsters (with anti-print panels and thumb push off) made by Jim at www.hiddenholsters.net. Worth the wait, IMHO. They're very similar to the ones made by "Guru" at www.pocketholsters.com, but they would not add the thumb push off, which I consider mandatory in a pocket holster.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

I have a CW9 and use Uncle Mikes. I haven't tried any others this one was economical and seems to work fine for me. The gun pulls easy and the holster stays put.
    "All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
    1911 x2, Colt New Frontier, S&W 1917, FEG P9R, Kahr CW9, Charter Bulldog, Super Blackhawk, Remington 870, Ruger Mini 14, FR-8, SKS x2, Remington 870 & 1100, Mossberg 500

KoB
    My suggestion would be a Mika's Pocket Holster!

I had one custom made for my HK P2000sk .40 that I pocket carry....excellent holster!

I tried a Mika and a Nemesis holster for my PM 9, neither of which I liked very much for the same reason 10th Mountain stated, neither the Nemesis or Mika have a thumb push off. I ended up with a Fist Kydex pocket holster which I like not only because it has a thumb push off but also because it is very thin.

I returned the Mika, but if you want to try the DeSantis Nemesis, I'll give it to you if you send me a pre-addressed, post paid envelope.

The Fist pocket holster with the 'thumb push' would work very well...Fist Pocket holster w/thumb push
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Thanks for all the help very informative

Links